• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    unless it goes through a member in this forum, that I feel ok with (after reading many of their posts before),

I have no guns, don't own a single one, only a slingshot that needs new rubbers

edit...isn't clay pits where the mob went?

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Buying and rarely selling a gun has become a problem for many folks. I don't like to deal with someone that I don't know .Either I know them or someone I trust vouches for them or I just pass on dealing with them. It really not worth the risk to do other wise.

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Ok, this is obviously a sketchy dude so to show were not all bad I'll meet you tonight at midnight behind the Citizens Against Firearms building. I'll be the guy in the trench coat and ANTIFA mask by the dumpster. Will you take a check?

:der:

bjstone193

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been unable to upload pics from my phone. So, I've been posting my number....guess I need to fix that....If I meet someone I'm
    always armed, but one always avoids situations where they have to defend themselves. I'm glad I saw this!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    jj, I have wanted to buy from you in the past. You got some great stuff and your prices are reasonable.
    BUT . . . . . it would be a long drive unless I have a list of questions to ask you related to guns,ammo,and shooting,that I have often wondered about. The questions that the firearms,powder,bullet,reloading equipment dealers can't answer. In fact,the last time that I called Sierra and talked to a "Bulletsmith" he gave me your phone number. When I inquired about the change of a bullets B.C. with it's difference in speed . . . Barnes told me that they didn't know and began to tell me that "there is this guy in Jay that . . . ".
    Sooooo . . . when I finally have a list of questions to ask you,guns,shooting,the true meaning of life,the formation of the sloar system,I will buy from you,and allow you,to allow me,to "test drive" it at your place. Hopefully,when that day comes,you still might have those Tanker Garands. --- SAWMAN

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sawman will more then happy to meet at your place, have your GPS location,, hope you don't mine if I have a over look. Just name the time, know the place. Just my 5 cents jj

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe the "sawman" & I could work out some kind arrangements to double team a visit to your place, any special paper work we will need to fill out :behindsofa:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sawman will more then happy to meet at your place, have your GPS location,, hope you don't mine if I have a over look. Just name the time, know the place. Just my 5 cents jj

I sent a drone for an overwatch operation of the Sawman's domicile, I think it watched 15 minutes before he blew it out of the sky...you have been warned!

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Huh ,I thought drones were for target practice , they are around my place . :behindsofa: I haven't seen one yet that can survive a load of # 4 high brass, you would think they'd make them a little tougher, wouldn't you?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Great trade - - -> The guy next door has one of them drone/quad things. It has a camera on it and I allow him to fly it across my privacy fence in my back yard.
    He is a "Little Debbie" snack cake dealer and he drops off probably 30 different varieties of cakes and pies every Monday afternoon. My wife takes them(well . . . . most of them)to where she works and shares them with her fellow workers.
    Sometimes I hear the quad start up,and he flys it streight up thru the trees. It stays gone for about 5-10 minutes,then drops back down thru the trees and lands on his back yard picnic table. Unknown where it goes.
    He has shown me some of the vids of my house and yard. Great pics. --- SAWMAN

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    man oh man ..... if he drops off star crunch like that then you have hit the jackpot,.,. those things are the bees knees
    Star crunches! Haven't thought about them in years and now I want a box or two. A close second to oatmeal cream pies, but I digress...
    Y'all still meeting in a clay pit or something like that?
    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    He can fly over my yard if he drops a load of Oatmeal Pies and Fudge Rounds..............and some milk.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I'm bringing a whole bunch of Little Debbie stuff to the next "secret" moderator breakfast.
    There we will discuss what member of the forum is the king calorie/carb supplier. I'll try to bribe tex/kev into making Stanley a super moderator(with tenure). --- SAWMAN

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey go meet him, you are the one with an AK, take backup...where is a clay pit in navarre we can shoot at?

I have lived in the Navarre area for many years and I don't know of one. On another note, HELL NO! He could have a buddy up top the " Pit" with as little as a 10/22 and take you out very fast and silent and grab your AK for free. And the bad part is you nor anyone else really knows who he is! Be safe.

Top Bottom