• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is why I never post my phone number on an open forum. Visitors can see anything we post that is written ie phone numbers. The only thing a visitor can't see is a picture, I believe you have to be a member for that, I've had to sign in before before a picture would come up when I wasn't signed in.

At least you can post pictures. I can anymore and if other people are like me and see a FS thread with no picture I don't even look at it. Gonna have to get this fixed before I want to sell another weapon.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Google Search the right words and your Post pops up as a result (below). That could be the reason potential buyer didn't recall Forum source, just a Net ad. The location could have been a place to test fire but he should have discussed that intent. All that aside, if your not comfortable, don't proceed.

new Romanian WASR-10 AK Pensacola - Gulf Coast Gun Forum

Gulf Coast Gun Forum › showthread › 4...

4 days ago - 4 posts - ‎2 authors

Does it have the scope mount on the left side of the receiver? If a fairly recent*WASR*the last two numbers of the serial number is the year of manufacture. I'm curious what year. Thanks. GLWS.

Guy said he wasn't familiar with the weapon! I would find it hard to believe any Forum member on here couldn't clean an AK in the dark!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Guy said he wasn't familiar with the weapon! I would find it hard to believe any Forum member on here couldn't clean an AK in the dark!

I couldn't. Never owned an AK or variant and I've only shot a handful of rounds through 2 or 3. I'm not opposed to owning one, just never had a good enough reason to actually buy one.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Same here, I'm more of a AR connesoisser.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I have lived in the Navarre area for many years and I don't know of one. On another note, HELL NO! He could have a buddy up top the " Pit" with as little as a 10/22 and take you out very fast and silent and grab your AK for free. And the bad part is you nor anyone else really knows who he is! Be safe.

There used to be a lot of clay pits around people would shoot in. I used to shoot at one off Hwy 87, probably 3 or 4 miles north of Hwy 98. There's a paved road going east. It was down there.
    But then, I used to shoot at the clay pit next to Pine Forest High and the one out by the steam plant. This was in the 80s.

Top Bottom