• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was told by ecso that they only take prints for assaults and murders, even when they are so obvious as all over the door of a brand new black F-150, after they tried to accuse me of busting out my own window in my brand new truck.

I am happy to see your county goes the extra mile. Extra hell, it's their damn job.

RH

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was told by ecso that they only take prints for assaults and murders, even when they are so obvious as all over the door of a brand new black F-150, after they tried to accuse me of busting out my own window in my brand new truck.

I am happy to see your county goes the extra mile. Extra hell, it's their damn job.

RH

Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but weren't those the ones that were just asking for a raise?

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but weren't those the ones that were just asking for a raise?

You gotta understand the source does not like ECSO LEO's...so take comments as such with a grain of salt...

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not a huge fan either.

Not surprising....what was surprising is the amount of LEO haters on a gun forum. That's what makes this country great folks can get online and bitch and moan about anything their little hearts desire.

Talked to Jon last night and the youngsters are identified and charges are pending. Glad to hear that social media was used for a good outcome!!! The development of LEO haters continues...

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    For what it's worth - I've never dealt with the ECSO but I did have an occasion to rely on the SRCSO and they were fantastic to work with.
    I had contact with 3 or 4 investigators/detectives/deputies and all were extremely helpful and (dare I say it) compassionate.
    I let Wendall Hall know what a great bunch he had working for him.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No hater here Jason, once I get a scope on my 6.5 Grendel and the weather cools down we need to ring some metal targets!

Anytime brother....just cleaned up my lanes and have her wide open now!!! Maybe even do 350 yds.....

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not surprising....what was surprising is the amount of LEO haters on a gun forum. That's what makes this country great folks can get online and bitch and moan about anything their little hearts desire.

Talked to Jon last night and the youngsters are identified and charges are pending. Glad to hear that social media was used for a good outcome!!! The development of LEO haters continues...
    Another thing that's great is living two doors down from a POS Escambia LEO that won't even acknowledge he has neighbors, even though he lives on a cul-de-sac with 8 houses. His idea of being a good officer is blocking the dead-end street with his department SUV and at least one other car, preventing the possibility of an ambulance or fire truck getting past his house. Great guy. You want to snuggle up with him, that's your business.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I wouldn't let one guy skew your opinion of all of the rest of them. There's a bad apple in every bushel. This one just happens to live next to you.

Top Bottom