• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm a stickler for locking our vehicle doors and leaving nothing in them for dang thieves. Not to mention, I moved out to the country a bit to get away from this crap too! But, we forgot to lock our doors and scum still come to the country! But they didn't have anything worth it in the vehicles.

But post and share! Someone in this small community knows these punks!!!!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    With vid like that,seems like there would be a great chance to catch the scumbags.
    What did the guys that come after the fact,and write the reports have to say ?? Betting no prints were even attempted,right ??
    Remember also,these two could be from somewhere far away so no one in the local area would/could recognise them. --- SAWMAN

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With vid like that,seems like there would be a great chance to catch the scumbags.
    What did the guys that come after the fact,and write the reports have to say ?? Betting no prints were even attempted,right ??
    Remember also,these two could be from somewhere far away so no one in the local area would/could recognise them. --- SAWMAN
    Prints were taken and deputy went talking to neighbors and all!!! Great deputy! Took his time and I'm getting them the video and they will run it through the system for mug shot comparison etc...

Overall, I'm really pleased with Okaloosa deputy and the time an effort especially with nothing taken!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Then . . I would applaud your law enforcement community and just say great job to you snd them. You for the forethought of installing the vid system,and them for excellent community relations. Hopefully this case will be quick to solve.
    My question is,being neither a LEO or lawyer,what law(s) did they break ?? I can just imagine the excuses that their(free)lawyer will come up with. #1. They thought that they had left their cellphone in a friends car. He told them where his car was parked and they should go right over to look for it. . . . OOPs !! Wrong house. Sorry !!
    They stole nothing . . they vandalized nothing . . sooooooo ?? --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the way the girl was closing the doors quietly, should have all her prints, even pinky finger...she was all over it....pressing to shut the doors

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The girl was wearing flats, so they gotta live near you. Ride around and check out the school bus stops this morning, maybe they'll be waiting on the bus? You could also take some still shot photos and take them to the high school and give them to the principal and school resource officer (LEO). Maybe he could watch for them exiting the bus that serves your area when they unload at school. g/l

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then . . I would applaud your law enforcement community and just say great job to you snd them. You for the forethought of installing the vid system,and them for excellent community relations. Hopefully this case will be quick to solve.
    My question is,being neither a LEO or lawyer,what law(s) did they break ?? I can just imagine the excuses that their(free)lawyer will come up with. #1. They thought that they had left their cellphone in a friends car. He told them where his car was parked and they should go right over to look for it. . . . OOPs !! Wrong house. Sorry !!
    They stole nothing . . they vandalized nothing . . sooooooo ?? --- SAWMAN
    Burglary of a conveyence that is not occupied is a third degree felony.

Look it up. Doesn't matter whether they took anything or it's unlocked etc...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Ok then . . . so if you open a car door that does not belong to you,you can be charged with "burglary". Didn't know that. --- SAWMAN
    Added: NOT trying to be argumentative,just trying to understand the logic in it all.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They just didn't open the door, they went inside the cars and dug around showing attempted burglary. I'm sure if you accidentally open a car door not realizing it wasn't yours and shut it right away once you figure out it wasn't yours they aren't going to charge you for burglary IMO.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I'll guesstimate that the scumbags will be caught by tomorrow evening.
    Young kids . . really sad . . what kind of future do they have ?? --- SAWMAN

poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    wouldn't to have been fun to see their faces if you stepped from the bushes and racked a round into the chamber of a shotgun?

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Suspects might be ID'd. I'm waiting on final confirmation that they are booked etc... But thanks to all kinds of sharing, it looks like my video made it to Mobile, AL and to Panama City and all in between etc...

A tip has been made to their identity and I hope that I'll be able to update further later!

I'm letting LE do their job now and when I can update, I will.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The cops could be keeping the idenity quiet hoping to gather up more of the gang.
    Or watching how they fence the stolen property. --- SAWMAN

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wish I could put a recording of me raking a pump shotgun and firing it to go off via motion detector. That would piss off my neighbors.

Top Bottom