• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    (1) Mossberg 590 MAGPUL 12g 20" 9SG CB PRK

"These shotguns feature new Magpul SGA stocks and MOE forends designed specifically for our tactical shotguns. *The SGA stock features a spacer system for LOP adjustment, offers improved grip ergonomics, a recoil-reducing buttpad and optional cheek riser for use wtih mounted optics or raised sights. The MOE forend features extended length and front/rear hand stops for control. It is fully compatible with MOE rails, mounts and accessories."

Meet - Cantonment FL, prefer to meet on 9-mile or north, between Chemstrand and Pine Forrest, daytime between 9am-7pm. PM me with and we can move on to text for coordination

Contact - PM then text.

Details - Great shotgun, been in my safe but it unused and like new. 9 round capacity, Magpul forend and stock, ghost ring sights. Great HD shotgun, I just never got around to using it for me and I'm putting it up here if someone could use it. I don't have the (crappy cardboard) box anymore, so just the shotgun and extra stock parts for sale.

Price - Retails for $550, for sale here Price Drop $400 Cash

(2) 1974 manufacture Ruger 10/22 Carbine.

Meet - Cantonment FL, prefer to meet on 9-mile or north, between Chemstrand and Pine Forrest, daytime between 9am-7pm. PM me with and we can move on to text for coordination

Contact - PM then text.

Details - I bought this here oh 5 years ago maybe? Great little rifle but it doesn't seem much use with my other 22s.

I had the barrel threaded to shoot suppressed and added the following parts to update it a bit:

VQ Auto Bolt Release / VQ Trigger - https://volquartsen.com/products/1171-bolt-release-and-hammer-pack-for-ruger-10-22

Kidd Bolt Handle - http://www.kiddinnovativedesign.com...ing-Assembly-With-Guide-Rod-Springs_p_51.html

Weaver 4x28 Rimfire scope and rings - https://www.amazon.com/Weaver-Rimfi...rd_wg=jSeRd&psc=1&refRID=4Y9WZ28K06CHPKHBKT6R

Price - As pictured with 1 x 10rd Ruger magazines, Price Drop $325 for the rifle and the optic. If you don't want the optic / rings, $250. Cash only, no trades please.

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    WTS - Mossberg 590 MAGPUL 12g 9Shot & 1974 Ruger 10/22 carbine- Cantonment FL

Pm underway

Last edited:
    Top Bottom