• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bhudson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you may be landowners or leaseholders that may be interested in hosting veterans on hunting or fishing trips. If so, please let me know. I'm trying to help get more of our veterans out with like minded individuals for some outdoor therapy. Please PM me if you are interested in helping or know someone who is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhudson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am in AL and I have a buddy in MS working things from his side. I'm not too concerned about location myself as I will travel if I have $ and vacation time to go, but not everyone is able to do that. Southeast for now or if you've got something else in another area or know someone who may and is willing to help, please let me know. Thank you for helping

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Unless you know something that I don't know . . . who is gonna pay for the nonresident hunting license ??
    A non-resident,big game(deer & turkey) license,for Ala is $300. A 3 day is not cheap either. --- SAWMAN

bhudson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The hunter. We are not running a nonprofit or a charity. Simply trying to find landowners or leaseholders willing to host veterans. If someone is willing to grant access to a piece of property or is willing to take a couple of guys hunting a couple of times a year or whatever you are comfortable with. That's it. I have hunted in many states and always paid my own way. If someone needs help with a license or a ride or whatever, it will be on a case by case basis.

bhudson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No sir. If something comes up and a fellow vets needs a hand up, not a hand out, I will help him or her if needed, but it will be on a case by case basis. There is a chance that the hunt could be out of state, so keep that in mind. I am working on stuff in several states

bhudson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Top Bottom