Please reply by conversation.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item Delton 316M AR15

Location Crestview

Contact Info PM

Price $550 as pictured, $450 w/o scope and bipod.

Item Description Up for sale or maybe trade is a DTI 316M. Couple of little extras. Extended ambi charging handle, ambi single point sling mount, Magpul trigger guard, Harris clone bipod, Nikon 3x9x40 scope w/bdc mounted on a single lever quick release mount. Great AR carbine for the price. Check out specifics on DelTon's website for full specs. 1:8 twist is awesome for balancing between light and heavy loads. The bipod is a Harris clone but is a superb bipod, I have handled this one and the real one and would take this overseas no question. Bipod is height adjustable. The Nikon glass is awesome as well and in great condition, no scratches on the glass, I did "debadge" it for looks but it's engraved Nikon on the bottom. It's leveled and mounted on a great single throw quick release, sturdy and adjustable. Not pictured but included are the BUIS that came with it when I bought it, just not mounted right now cause of scope clearance.
    Firm on price as I don't need to sell it. I enjoy it as a great, reliable little carbine.
    Trades: Flexible, just no Taurus, old west, hi point, but not looking for anything specific. Would trade carbine w/o scope and bipod for 2k .223/556 or 2k 545x39 or 1k ea 223 and 545. Steel case plinker stuff is fine.
    No felons, under 21 etc, bill of sale required.
    Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0821.JPG
      IMG_0821.JPG
      219.4 KB · Views: 645
    • IMG_0822.JPG
      IMG_0822.JPG
      356.1 KB · Views: 642
    • IMG_0823.JPG
      IMG_0823.JPG
      464.7 KB · Views: 645
    • IMG_0824.JPG
      IMG_0824.JPG
      153.5 KB · Views: 630
    • IMG_0826.JPG
      IMG_0826.JPG
      572.5 KB · Views: 649
    • IMG_0827.JPG
      IMG_0827.JPG
      235 KB · Views: 628
    Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    48hr bump. Some sweet half a ham sammich offers but nothing hooked me yet.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great little carbine, I love mine!!!

48hr bump. I have had a great experience with this little carbine as well Firedawg. DTI punches way above its weight class in my opinion. The way AR prices are headed I am not surprised this has not sold yet. I still think $450 is fair for an excellent condition example with a few tasteful upgrades. $550 with scope, bipod and extras is a good price in my opinion. I'll let it ride for a while and see if someone wants her. Have no problem keeping it though as it is a fun, reliable, carbine.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi all, unfortunately life happens to us all sometimes so sometimes other folks get a deal out of the process. Till tomorrow the price for the rifle without scope and bipod is $400. I do not want to do that but right now it will help things out for a bit. Bill of sale and FL ID required. Just till tomorrow otherwise I will have had to have gone a different route to cover some expenses.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry for the early bump but only have a couple of hours to sell this quickly due to circumstances. $400 without scope or bipod.. I will re attach original iron sights. 2-3 hours til I miss my window then this goes back to regular price.
    **Update** I missed my window on who I needed to help with the reduced price so it is back at the original price. I only had a few hours to sell at the reduced price to try to help someone out but that has passed. It is still a great price on a great carbine though. $450 without bipod and scope of $550 for it all. Bill of sale required. Thanks all

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump still avail at 450. 550 with scope and bipod.... great price still. Had interest on it when it was posted for 50 dollars less unfortunately I had a small window that I needed the money. That had passed without anyone replying within the window. Or course a bunch of interest after I don't need it. Anyhow. 450 still great price for a great gun.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    48hr bump.......someone could use a great carbine with small tasteful upgrades in their life......

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    48hr bump, I have some interest in this little carbine but I have yet to receive the magic "I'll take it." So still available for the moment.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom