• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im sorry, I probably wasn't all that clear. Let me try again.

This guy:

http://gulfcoastgunforum.com/member.php?1504-donr101395

Has a place (best I understand it) about halfway between Crestview and Mossy Head. Its of significant size (2-3 acres?) and came with some extra buildings. He told me what he paid for it and I thought it was more then fair.

So all this to say that I would recommend giving him a shout and see what is available in his area.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm sure hes not selling, he's got a great deal. But maybe his neighbor is :)

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Rock Hill Road area might be worth keeping an eye on.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My wife's company is doing quite a bit of work over C'view way. There are newer housing subdivisions going up that mainly start in the low $200'dreds. Nowadays even a military E-4 can afford one of them.
    All the special ops guys that now call Eglin/Hurlbert home are swooping up the $250K - $350K houses.
    I believe that you will have to get away from the base to the north,then east or west down I-10 before you find something that will fit your needs. But as you know . . . there aint much to the east. --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well we are making an offer on a house on 90E by the Shoal Creek(seems like an OK range right there but don't know anything about it. Not everything I wanted but the price is right, new roof going on and freshly painted and floored and a lot less a month than my current rental is. Will be glad when the move is over. Will be looking for a shed builder and a mover as the first things.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you need a place with an helipad and a landing strip can get you some information on a nice place, but may a bit close to JJ place if you don't mind that and can live with him next to your place :welcome:

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well we are making an offer on a house on 90E by the Shoal Creek(seems like an OK range right there but don't know anything about it. Not everything I wanted but the price is right, new roof going on and freshly painted and floored and a lot less a month than my current rental is. Will be glad when the move is over. Will be looking for a shed builder and a mover as the first things.

Is this close to jj place?

Where in the heck is place, Well we are making an offer on a house on 90E by the Shoal Creek?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Make sure that you have a wind mitigation test done (if applicable).
    Had one done years ago and it saves me about 30% on my homeowners insurance. Test cost me $100 to have done. A guy just gets up into your attic and on your roof and looks around. Summits his report to your insurance directly. Your cost drops significantly. --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    How great are Forum members?? The Loan officer, the Ins agent and the inspector are all forum members reaching out to help, I feel very comfortable dealing with these folks and hope to personally give them credit after closing...Thanks

Need quotes and ideas on a shed and some kind of cover for part of the deck and a well pump should anyone be in those businesses or expertise...Thanks OH AND A MOVER!

Last edited:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How great are Forum members?? The Loan officer, the Ins agent and the inspector are all forum members reaching out to help, I feel very comfortable dealing with these folks and hope to personally give them credit after closing...Thanks

Need quotes and ideas on a shed and some kind of cover for part of the deck and a well pump should anyone be in those businesses or expertise...Thanks OH AND A MOVER!

Howdy neighbor, You'll be about 5 miles Southwest of me.

Top Bottom