• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hey folks,

Great for all those who believed for the best and showed up to shoot. We had twenty-eight shooters. The clouds just blew around us and we had a good match with exactly even squads. We also had a pistol side match using the El Presidente "variety." We used three six round mags and fired two at each body, reloaded, two at each body, reloaded third time and two to body of two targets and the last target go two to the head. Wouldn't you know it? NO ONE screwed up the last target to my dismay. I'll get 'em next time.

Here is the link for the Practiscores and the attachment is for the side match. https://practiscore.com/results/new/39989

We have decided to do the next Classifier on the Sunday match in August. Now that the classifier is 15 rounds and a few less strings, it will go much more quickly than the old one, so it shouldn't take us too long.

This coming Saturday's match will have a . . . . wait for it . . . . . RIFLE side match which seems to bring out all the rifles. Get your shotguns ready for the Saturday side match in August. In September, we will do another two gun match: Rifle with pistol transition. Have any stage suggestions? Send them to me. Email: jmrobinette@reagan.com

See you then,

Mike Robinette

Top Bottom