• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Ken232

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its all has to do with Honor in my view...you have 2 choices when you post

1 take the buyers in order and hold the sale for them as you said

2 post it as first come first served, he who gets here first with the (cash/trade) gets it

IF you say, sure I will hold it until Friday for you to get the Money then HOLD it.

Speaks volumes about your word IMHO

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think part of the problem is people who come on and their first post it to sell something. They have no vested interest in the forum or us, so they feel like they will sell the item leave and not have to deal with the backlash. This is where a minimum # of post would be a good thing before being able to post things for sale.
    Amen. I think there should be some sort of system for posting for sale items as well.. Its annoying to see someones first pist selling a $75 PMAG

But then again, what do I know

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wonder who cut you off at the knees after you claimed it? If I recall the original post you jumped right on it. The reason it rings a bell with me is I have the Sportsman in a 12 gauge and I was going to try and get it, but I was not fast enough.

Ole JBD is off my list

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This kind of thing happens more than you know, unless you are on the shit end of the stick you won't hear about it, as my thought goes , the member who backdoored you isas much or more to blame. Samething happend to me awhile ago, I forget who but it is upsetting. As a mod you should be able to find who pm'ed him the offer, could you not?

steponapoptop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's like life. I try to treat other people the same way I would want to be treated. I fully understand every once in a while I'm gonna cross a dbag. Water off a duck's back. His loss not mine. So far I've been very lucky here and met some great folks though!

Last edited:

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think everyone's missing the point! Got to hand it to Joey!

If you're gonna bang a stranger in the ass, start at the top!! Talk about swinging for the fence!!

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No more photos Frank!! LMAO

I was actually angling for a Lebowski reference.

Did I mention, no more photos!! :D

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOL there's a huge dif between a wiener with 4 legs and a wiener with 2!!!!

I know it's hard to believe; but the "chicks with dicks, guys with pies, lactating he-she's" just ain't my thing!!

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its all has to do with Honor in my view...you have 2 choices when you post

1 take the buyers in order and hold the sale for them as you said

2 post it as first come first served, he who gets here first with the (cash/trade) gets it

IF you say, sure I will hold it until Friday for you to get the Money then HOLD it.

Speaks volumes about your word IMHO

So nobody thinks it's wrong to ask someone to hold something for X amt of time in the future? Name one store where you can go in ask them to hold it for you til payday. What do they owe you by selling something? what if the buyer who asked for the time, then says they decided not to buy it? Should they compensate the seller or too bad? Seems to me the seller is carrying all burden and risk. That shouldn't be a requirement to sell something.

Imo, sales should be first come first served, but first one with the money gets it. So if I'm selling something and someone askes me to wait a week and then someone else comes along and offers more, I'm supposed to take the loss?

Imo, this is business, not kids calling dibbs. It's unethical to ask someone to hold an item for sale and bad business to do so. it's wrong to call them names and make them the bad guy 'cause they didn't extend a unreasonable request.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    If I was on Armslist I am not going to hold any thing, but for guys on the forum I don't mind helping them out, sorta like family here...well unless you want to be an ass about it...lol

Pompnewbie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was brought up that a man was only as good as his word.. if you say "first come first serve" then that's what it means, if you agree to a deal then as far as I'm concerned that's a verbal contract with you.

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty sure we are all grown men on here so if a seller wants to hold the item thats his business. If he gets screwed thats his problem.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom