• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Definitely not for Democratic incline people to read!!!!!!!

Two alligators were sitting at the side of the swamp near the lake. The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, "I can't understand how you can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age; we were the same size as kids. I just don't get it."

"Well," said the big gator, "what have you been eating?" "Politicians, same as you," replied the small gator.

"Hmm. Well, where do you catch them?"

"Down the other side of the swamp near the parking lot by the Capitol."

"Same here. Hmm. How do you catch them?"

"Well, I crawl up under one of their Lexus cars and wait for one to unlock the car door. Then I jump out, grab them by the leg, shake the shit out of them and eat 'em!"

"Same here." says the big gator. "Do you eat Democrats or Republicans?"

"I eat the Democrats" says the little guy.

"Ah!" says the big gator. "I think I see your problem. You're not getting any real nourishment.
    See, by the time you finish shaking the shit out of a Democrat, there's nothing left but an asshole and a briefcase."

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I hope the Repubs will continue to drag their feet on this healthcare stuff. Just sit back and let the Dems COMPLETELY own Ho-Bahma care. Let the American people see what a shitty system the Dems rammed thru (remembering that 100% of them voted for it).
    Find a way to make the welfare people suffer tremendously. Let Pelosi and the rest of the Dem leadership start getting nasty calls. Let the black "leadership" start putting pressure on their Dems.
    The "right" people have gotta suffer before anything gets done. I say . . . let it happen. --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I hope the Repubs will continue to drag their feet on this healthcare stuff. Just sit back and let the Dems COMPLETELY own Ho-Bahma care. Let the American people see what a shitty system the Dems rammed thru (remembering that 100% of them voted for it).
    Find a way to make the welfare people suffer tremendously. Let Pelosi and the rest of the Dem leadership start getting nasty calls. Let the black "leadership" start putting pressure on their Dems.
    The "right" people have gotta suffer before anything gets done. I say . . . let it happen. --- SAWMAN

if they don't have the votes, let the beast die of its own weight, that is what is happening anyway

buddy in va, pays $20,000 a yr for he & wife, $10,000 deductible....wth?

not sustainable

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    They probably didn't have the votes needed. There is about 6-8 Repubs that seem to pretty much vote with the Dems. Collins of Maine and Mc Cain from Ya-Ya land are peeking out of the closet Dems IMO. Some of the other Repubs will vote with the Dems or not vote if they do not get each and every thing that they think they should get for their district.
    I am sympathetic to the Repubs that pay huge premiums and deductions but I still say . . . let Oh-Dumbo Care take its toll. --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    They probably didn't have the votes needed. There is about 6-8 Repubs that seem to pretty much vote with the Dems. Collins of Maine and Mc Cain from Ya-Ya land are peeking out of the closet Dems IMO. Some of the other Repubs will vote with the Dems or not vote if they do not get each and every thing that they think they should get for their district.
    I am sympathetic to the Repubs that pay huge premiums and deductions but I still say . . . let Oh-Dumbo Care take its toll. --- SAWMAN

Instead of their current plan, thinking the GOP should have tried doing just 2 simple things to start.

1) Officially rescind all IRS tax penalties & mandates of Owebamacare.
    2) Allow people to once again have the right to choose the kind of insurance they want.

Pretty sure they could get those 2 passed, and make the d-rats look silly.

sell insurance across state lines too

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Republicans in Congress coud not go in the same direction if they fell out of a plane. Dems are only concerned with screwing Reps. Some Republicans (the same clowns every time) are such obstructionists, the dems and libs don't have to lift a finger to stop primary legislative action. A Republican majority is nothing more then a head count, never means a unified consensus. Time does not pause for idiots and the dems/libs are cunting the days to each election.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    "Time does not pause for idiots and the dems/libs are cunting the days to each election."

You meant counting, unless there is a new perk to being a Democrat I didn't know about.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Republicans are the most stupid, asinine, and arrogant pukes on the planet. They DO NOT listen to the voters. We voted the Dem congress out of power in 2010 over Obamacare... We voted Democrats out of power in the Senate in 2014.... due to Obamacare.... We'd have better lawmakers in Congress if we replaced them all with Chimpanzees.

Top Bottom