• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well with night scopes they are placed way back and even with some of the new clip on setups it is hard to reach the charging handle. Now this one reciprocates where the more expensive by double do not and I would think that may be preferable. I will let you know how I like it after shooting. I want the ejection to be out the right where this one is as a righty and since it moves I want it there to not affecting me at all.

Luv2Hunt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am a bolt action shooter as well as an AR. This way I can work the bolt/action with my right hand and the ejection is the same as well. I wanted the right side charger to keep things the same.

dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    was out shooting that 7.62 you sold me a while ago, still shoots great after hundreds of rounds. Most people don't hang their guns outside on the fence, novel idea. Always a step ahead of the pack Frank

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    was out shooting that 7.62 you sold me a while ago, still shoots great after hundreds of rounds. Most people don't hang their guns outside on the fence, novel idea. Always a step ahead of the pack Frank

I can't believe I sold it and then bought this one,,,good grief it is the definition of insanity! How are you liking the new Mustang??

Murf, I have not even shot the darn thing, too hot to get to the range. Thought about going to see JJ and let he and I get it shooting and sighted in.

Doradohunter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went out after hogs last night and broke and extractor on mine. Had to switch over to the 6.5 and smacked a coyote after the 7th shot. Even though that Thor says it hold zero after removal and replacement it ain't exact.

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Went out after hogs last night and broke and extractor on mine. Had to switch over to the 6.5 and smacked a coyote after the 7th shot. Even though that Thor says it hold zero after removal and replacement it ain't exact.

How many rounds did you have through yours? Do they use standard extractors or are they specific to 7.62?

Doradohunter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Probably around 200. And it is a specific extractor. I ordered a super duty biller extractor so I hope it holds up a bit better.

Top Bottom