• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for an irocz camaro or 91-92 z28 had one as my first car and have always wanted another. I'd like to stay around 4K maybe even trade some guns and cash. If anyone knows anybody reputable that has one and might sell Lmk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks, I've been there before when I used to have one. I'd like to find one local if possible.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good luck! They're definately getting harder and harder to find in good shape and not all cut up. Got rid of my B4C/1LE a couple years back. I couldn't justify the cost to get it done vs what it would be worth afterwards.

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why a 300zx? And vert?! TT T-top Buddy had a nice one in high school and sold it for a SRT4 smh. Trying to see if this guy locally would take me up on my offer for a 87 rx7 turbo

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Why a 300zx? And vert?! TT T-top Buddy had a nice one in high school and sold it for a SRT4 smh. Trying to see if this guy locally would take me up on my offer for a 87 rx7 turbo

My guess would be he has one for sale:)

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went through this 3 years ago, looked hard for 5 months for the right car, made 4 road trips w/cash in pocket and was considering cars as far away as Dallas and Nashville. You WILL find a lot of misrepresented, rusty, wrecked junk.

I was finding acceptable cars starting around $7K, anything cheaper needed too much work and usually a paint job, not cheap unless you can DIY. Cherries were easily $12 - 15K.

My range was 87 - 90, I wanted an IROC w/4 wheel disc, maroon was out, lots of maroon ones out there. Also hard to find no T-top, they always leak.

So after my 5 month search around the SE, road trips, phone calls, research and all that goes with it, I bought a Corvette that was across the bay in Tiger Point and am glad I went that way. I will always have a love for IROCs and old Z/28s but nothing in it's price range matches the handling and performance of a Corvette, and no body rust !

But I do understand the love for IROCs & Z/28s, have always been my favorite muscle car. If you just have to have one I didn't see much for $4K that wouldn't need a ton of work, but keep looking, you never know !

Rick

Attachments

• 00u0u_dBqGOkG32cQ_600x450.jpg
      00u0u_dBqGOkG32cQ_600x450.jpg
      52.8 KB · Views: 45

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went through this 3 years ago, looked hard for 5 months for the right car, made 4 road trips w/cash in pocket and was considering cars as far away as Dallas and Nashville. You WILL find a lot of misrepresented, rusty, wrecked junk.

I was finding acceptable cars starting around $7K, anything cheaper needed too much work and usually a paint job, not cheap unless you can DIY. Cherries were easily $12 - 15K.

My range was 87 - 90, I wanted an IROC w/4 wheel disc, maroon was out, lots of maroon ones out there. Also hard to find no T-top, they always leak.

So after my 5 month search around the SE, road trips, phone calls, research and all that goes with it, I bought a Corvette that was across the bay in Tiger Point and am glad I went that way. I will always have a love for IROCs and old Z/28s but nothing in it's price range matches the handling and performance of a Corvette, and no body rust !

But I do understand the love for IROCs & Z/28s, have always been my favorite muscle car. If you just have to have one I didn't see much for $4K that wouldn't need a ton of work, but keep looking, you never know !

Rick

Thanks! That is one sweet irocz you have posted. I'm not opposed to maroon since my first car/91z28 was maroon. Have looked at some corvettes not a fan of the TPI models and the LT1 to me is a pain with the whole optispark and all.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks! That is one sweet irocz you have posted. I'm not opposed to maroon since my first car/91z28 was maroon. Have looked at some corvettes not a fan of the TPI models and the LT1 to me is a pain with the whole optispark and all.

Yea, that guy was asking $7.5k for that one, was very nice but only had a 305, if it had a 350 I probably would have bought that one. It was north of Atlanta.

Well if you get an IROC it will have the same TPI engine set up as the Corvette, or worse, the crossfire. Once the LT-1/4 opti is replaced with the upgraded version they're no problem at all, but yea the stock ones are.

Good luck on the search and let us know what you find. I'd be happy to drive you to pick one up if needed. There's not nearly as many for sale now as when I was looking.

https://gainesville.craigslist.org/cto/6126492280.html

Top Bottom