• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mosher

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    MATCH ANNOUNCEMENT:
    The 2017 CK Arms Mississippi Open State Championship will be held July 23rd, 2017 at Coast Rifle & Pistol Club near Biloxi, MS. This is a USPSA sanctioned, level 2 Sectional championship match.

MATCH DETAILS:
    The match will be 10 stages in a one day format. There will be a lunch break with complimentary food provided. Division will be Open only.

RANDOM PRIZE GIVEAWAY:
    One CK Arms open gun (MSRP $4,000) courtesy of match title sponsor CK Arms to be given away by random draw at the awards ceremony.

PLAQUE RECOGNITION:
    State Champion, open to MS residents.
    1st-3rd place overall, open to everyone.
    High Lady, High Senior, High Super Senior, and High Junior .
    Class awards in each division based on number of entries.
    (1st in class for 5 entries. 1-3rd in class for 9+ entries)

ELIGIBILITY:
    Registration will open at 7pm CST on April 4th on Practiscore at the following link:
    https://practiscore.com/2017-ck-arms-mississippi-open-state-championship/register

Limited to the first 75 entries. Any registration after that will go to the waitlist.

MATCH FEE: $60
    Once registered and approved you will be sent squadding and payment info. You have 14 days from registering to pay or you will be removed from the match. Refunds will be given up to 30 days prior to the match.

STAFF PACKAGE:
    We are in need of 15 staff members to run the match. Three staff members will be assigned per squad, and will shoot as embedded RO's within the squad and run the timer and scoring tablet for that squad. Need not be a certified RO to volunteer, but is recommended. Staff will shoot FREE. If you would like to volunteer as staff, check the box indicating so on the registration form. Please note, not all applications may be accepted once we have 15 staff positions filled. You will receive email confirming if you have been selected as staff.

We are also in need of 5 setup crew members to setup the match. The match will be completely setup the evening before. Setup crew will shoot FREE. If you would like to volunteer as setup crew, check the box indicating so on the registration form. Please note, not all applications may be accepted once we have all setup crew positions filled. You will receive email confirming if you have been selected as setup crew.

SCHEDULE:
    9:00 - 12:00pm Shooting
    12:00 - 1:00pm Lunch Break. Complimentary lunch and drinks provided.
    1:00 - 5:30pm Shooting
    6:00 - 6:30pm Award Ceremony.

See you at the match!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I bet you are Jeep! Seems like there are a lot of high Tier USPSA matches in MS. I have to travel all around to get a high Tier IDPA match.

Make the short drive over to MS and shoot some USPSA. I'll be happy to loan you some mag pouches for you to shoot your Shadow at the Production Championship. IDPA gear is legal for USPSA.

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Make the short drive over to MS and shoot some USPSA. I'll be happy to loan you some mag pouches for you to shoot your Shadow at the Production Championship. IDPA gear is legal for USPSA.

Thanks for the offer maybe you can show me the ropes!! I think I will give USPSA a try later in the year (I've shot one match at CORE) but I'm concentrating on IDPA at the moment with 3 high Tier matchs in TX in the next 3 months.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks for the offer maybe you can show me the ropes!! I think I will give USPSA a try later in the year (I've shot one match at CORE) but I'm concentrating on IDPA at the moment with 3 high Tier matchs in TX in the next 3 months.

Awesome. It's an open offer, so just let me know when you're interested.

Top Bottom