• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I am thinking about getting a new rifle case. I mostly only bring out one at a time but want to be able to carry two from time to time. Only looking to carry ARs and occasionally my AK. I am not trying to look like G.I. Joe but am not concerned with discreet transport either. I would say I want to keep the price below $75. Mostly just want a versatile case that will carry two ARs and some magazines and such. I picked up a small VooDoo Tactical case a while back for my AR pistols and I really like it. Any brands to look at or steer away from? I am not too hard on these type things, just basic transport from the house to my family's private land. Thanks for any suggestions.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a Draco/Drago something like that and like it. Just be careful of what you're getting and dont get overzealous in something that carries everything you can imagine, it gets awfully freaking heavy that way. If you can wear your dbl case like a backpack it will help in carrying heavy loads longer distances, so look for that.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have the Drago double case as well. Pretty well constructed for my use. Sucker does get heavy with two rifles, mags, and some extras. I picked mine up from Mikes gun shop in P'cola when they had em on sale for $50

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I figure I would update this thread. I asked my wife to get me a case sold by VISM. I think the same case is sold with a few different names on it. Mr. GunsandGear has a pretty good review of them on YouTube and he puts his stuff through way more than I ever will. I picked the 42" case so I could carry my bolt action also. I thought the backpack straps were unnecessary but after trying it out I like them. Yesterday I decided to sit in a shooting house for a while to try and shoot a hog. I put my 7mm-08 in the case as well as binocs, some trash bags, flashlight, bottle of water and a BDU blouse and walked comfortably several hundred yards to the shooting house. I would not hesitate to buy this case again. When we ordered it is was $56 shipped.
    https://www.amazon.com/Double-Carbi...&sr=8-4&keywords=vism+double+carbine+gun+case

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Good deal Murfpcola. For general range/home use it looks like a great bag.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom