• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    That's good to hear about the revolvers cuz I'm always looking.
    Any old S&Ws or High Standards?
    I was out of town today but might go tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Plenty of S&W and Colts - I have never seen so many Colt revolvers at a gun show before. I saw a model 36 there at a nice price, and it reminded me of the one in my pocket that I forgot about when entering the show. I had to go get my money bag anyway, because I knew I was going to buy a few things. I did not notice any High Standard pistols, but since I quit collecting them, I may have just looked over them. Maybe a couple H&Rs and Iver Johnsons. I think you would enjoy the show.

I bought 2 Marlins and a early Colt 1903 with barrel bushing and 4" barrel. Sold 5 lowers to a dealer. I had a fun day.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Womp Womp womp.... got some .22lr at wally world today for $0.06/round...

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Any good milsurp there?

Not much... I am a big collector and always looking for that stuff. Stopped and talked to the guy that is always right up front on the left. I know his old college room mate and buy alot of Military Munitions from him.

Brought my cracked Dead Eye Luke Ruger LCP holster to get replaced at the Milton Gun Show and the new owner wanted $25 to replace it... They lost my business. I told him to keep the cracked holster.

There was one guy that had 22 Mag for $15 a box a little high but better that the others asking 20-25 a box. LOL

I tried to buy it all (About 400-500 rds) and get get a little discount. No Dice would not budge. Got home and found 1000 rds for $204 free shipping on wikiarms. When I find 22 mag cheap I buy a 1000 rds. Gotta feed the PMR and CMR.

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Whoever bought the TC Contender with the .45c and 357 barrels from the little old lady, when you get tired of it, let me know. I should have bought it when 1st seen, but kept looking at all the other stuff. Damn that was a mistake. lol
    Oh yeah, nice meeting you Carman, super fine snake collection you got.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Brought my cracked Dead Eye Luke Ruger LCP holster to get replaced at the Milton Gun Show and the new owner wanted $25 to replace it... They lost my business. I told him to keep the cracked holster.

Dang, I have one that the belt clip broke off of (while putting it on my belt in a normal fashion) that was very comfortable. Sad to hear I am not the only one and that they are not standing behind their product.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Not much... I am a big collector and always looking for that stuff. Stopped and talked to the guy that is always right up front on the left. I know his old college room mate and buy alot of Military Munitions from him.

Same, love some oldies but goodies. Are you referring to the gentleman that always has a great selection of Garands and 1903s? I bought an M1 Carbine from him years ago, nice guy. I lost his business card and can't remember his name though.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tiger point... been getting it regularly. Sometimes 2-3x a week for the last 2 months.

Sssshhhhhhh!!! Don't tell anyone, that's supposed to be kept quiet! :nono:

I've been buying 3 boxes every time I walk in for the last few weeks...

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I decided not to go. Wasn't able to go on Saturday and I figured all the good stuff would be gone by the 2nd day.
    All the talk of vintage revolvers was sure tempting though.

Kevin'sgotagun

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dang, I have one that the belt clip broke off of (while putting it on my belt in a normal fashion) that was very comfortable. Sad to hear I am not the only one and that they are not standing behind their product.
    I am saddened to see that the "new" guy is taking this route. he is destroying a long time well built product line. I was there at the venue as a vendor but did not speak to him. The founder/previous owner was a great guy spent many days with Mark at shows. i hope he enjoys his boat time with the wife and their puppies.

Dead Eye Luke

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I wish you had told the rest of the story about your cracked holster in the post. You failed to mention that your holster was about five years old and obviously well used. You also told me that you no longer carried the gun that holster was made for. I offered to replace the holster with one of your choosing. The $25 replacement fee is a policy started by the previous owner. Had this been a newer holster that failed
    I would have given you a holster at no charge. I have replaced many of the older holsters made by the previous owner under this policy. Try that with some of the "Bigger" companies.

Dead Eye Luke

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please see my response to the other post and contact me at 850-380-0510 regarding your holster. Thanks for your business.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I wish you had told the rest of the story about your cracked holster in the post. You failed to mention that your holster was about five years old and obviously well used. You also told me that you no longer carried the gun that holster was made for. I offered to replace the holster with one of your choosing. The $25 replacement fee is a policy started by the previous owner. Had this been a newer holster that failed
    I would have given you a holster at no charge. I have replaced many of the older holsters made by the previous owner under this policy. Try that with some of the "Bigger" companies.

I don't think the holster was five years old maybe three and yes I did not use it that much and it did fail. My fault that I should have had it replace with the original owner when he told me he would just replace it, but it's hard to get to every gunshow and remember bringing it.

No harm no fowl. I have other holsters that I now use/

Dead Eye Luke

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think the holster was five years old maybe three and yes I did not use it that much and it did fail. My fault that I should have had it replace with the original owner when he told me he would just replace it, but it's hard to get to every gunshow and remember bringing it.

No harm no fowl. I have other holsters that I now use/
    Had you told me that the original owner of the company had told you he would replace the holster at no charge I would have honored that. You don't give all the facts. At least two others on this forum have possibly changed their opinion about my company. How many others have you expressed your dissatisfaction to? This is not a case of no harm no foul!

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have been using DEL holsters for over 8 yrs. Have over 15 of them, know Mark for along time, would help him out when he was in town, and while he was making up some holsters for me, anyone that has been to my place knows how meanly types of other brands I have on hand. I have only had one crack on me, only had it for about a year, and that happened when I pulled the belt holder out to much when removing it in cold weather, that is what usually cause one to crack, when I showed it to mark, didn't ask him to replace, because it was my fault, just asked if i could be fixed, He said yes it could, he pitched it in a box, and made me a new one, and then show me how to remove it, with out braking it, when I asked how much he said that was my learning lesson , he was making me a couple more, I all so have known the new owner for a long time and have had dealing with him, he is a good guy, and will work with you if you are fare too. I don't know of any other maker that does as good as him, I don't have to deal long distance with him. You shouldn't down some one with out all of the facts. I don't expect some thing to last for ever, that I use all the time are miss use. Just my 100 cents jj

Top Bottom