• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have been using DEL holsters for over 8 yrs. Have over 15 of them, know Mark for along time, would help him out when he was in town, and while he was making up some holsters for me, anyone that has been to my place knows how meanly types of other brands I have on hand. I have only had one crack on me, only had it for about a year, and that happened when I pulled the belt holder out to much when removing it in cold weather, that is what usually cause one to crack, when I showed it to mark, didn't ask him to replace, because it was my fault, just asked if i could be fixed, He said yes it could, he pitched it in a box, and made me a new one, and then show me how to remove it, with out braking it, when I asked how much he said that was my learning lesson , he was making me a couple more, I all so have known the new owner for a long time and have had dealing with him, he is a good guy, and will work with you if you are fare too. I don't know of any other maker that does as good as him, I don't have to deal long distance with him. You shouldn't down some one with out all of the facts. I don't expect some thing to last for ever, that I use all the time are miss use. Just my 100 cents jj

I agree JJ...

I remember you were the one that told me to give him the cracked holster and they will replace it no questions asked. So I finally got around to it and was floored by the outcome. I also did not know that there was a new owner. If I knew that I probably would have not even tried and trashed it.

Water under the bridge....

I did not need it anyway and I let him keep it. Like I said I have other ones I use now.

Top Bottom