• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gonna try this again.

Haven't set a date yet but I think we are going to set up a lunch next month. We will start with the former Fran's diner on Hwy 29 in Molino for the first one. Need input on dates.

Fl57caveman, his wife, my wife and I ate lunch today together and decided to make this a regular thing.

So let's hear what day works the best.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Did you find it expensive ?? Did the meal offer enough to eat ??
    If I bother to show up will you pay ?? What is the dress code ?? Will Stanley be there ?? Can we bring guns ?? Will people that don't have over 10,000 posts be allowed to attend ?? Why ??
    I will most likely be busy that day. --- SAWMAN

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you find it expensive ?? Did the meal offer enough to eat ??
    If I bother to show up will you pay ?? What is the dress code ?? Will Stanley be there ?? Can we bring guns ?? Will people that don't have over 10,000 posts be allowed to attend ?? Why ??
    I will most likely be busy that day. --- SAWMAN

We ate at Shrimp Basket yesterday, I still haven't been to Jimmie's yet (the former Fran's).

Dress code will be formal, black tie, unless you attended SERE school at some time in your life, then a clown costume or dressing like any of the Village People will be appropriate.

You must have at least 4780 posts as of last night to attend.

Stanley is paying for everyone.

Only the adults can bring firearms, sorry Saw, it's for your own safety.

Ok, Jimmie's. Last Saturday of this month or first one in April? Time 1:00 PM?

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What would be great is if there was a place (private property) with enough room/land area for all. "Maybe" and stressed highly "MAYBE", having a outdoor range where everyone can have a competition shoot-off for prizes, awards or just braggin' rights, or even a Turkey Shoot. Areas set-up (tables) for just showing off your best firearms (No ammo allowed in this section), and maybe a few BBQ and BGE grills for folks to show off their cooking skills. Implement a Zero Tolerance on alcohol possession/consumption, due to firearms. There are plenty of LEO members here, maybe they could sorta help on security and enforcing the areas set-up as no-ammo areas, etc. Sure there would need to be some planning involved and not done on the spur of the moment, such as Rules and Consequences, fees, etc., but it sure would be great.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    What would be great is if there was a place (private property) with enough room/land area for all. "Maybe" and stressed highly "MAYBE", having a outdoor range where everyone can have a competition shoot-off for prizes, awards or just braggin' rights, or even a Turkey Shoot. Areas set-up (tables) for just showing off your best firearms (No ammo allowed in this section), and maybe a few BBQ and BGE grills for folks to show off their cooking skills. Implement a Zero Tolerance on alcohol possession/consumption, due to firearms. There are plenty of LEO members here, maybe they could sorta help on security and enforcing the areas set-up as no-ammo areas, etc. Sure there would need to be some planning involved and not done on the spur of the moment, such as Rules and Consequences, fees, etc., but it sure would be great.

with this crew a lunch is much safe and most of us need booze to function, so drink up and shootem' if you have them!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I will . . I will . . . just as soon as my new pistol arrives. It will be in a Don Hume on my size medium riggers belt. I will be wearing a speedo,halter top,and my new shooting socks that Bill signed himself (comes with the gun). --- SAWMAN

Attachments

• b7f8e71d-efc8-4f1e-bae9-a45f267c7750.jpg
      b7f8e71d-efc8-4f1e-bae9-a45f267c7750.jpg
      166.9 KB · Views: 278

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NO SATURDAYS!!! Im in even with the drive to Florida if we can do a Sunday or Wednesday??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

That would be great and I've been pushing for that for a couple of years but that's a whole nuther setup. I would enjoy doing a fish fry. The shooting part might be a liability issue for the land owner, don't know.

What I'm talking about is just a casual lunch deal, two hours in and out, not an all day range event. We did this a while back and it was just something different to do on a weekend. It got sidetracked and turned into something more than it was supposed to be. That's all I'll say publicly about that.

I'm gonna plan it, if anyone wants to show up great, if not I go out to eat at lunch and dinner pretty much every weekend anyway so.....

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NO SATURDAYS!!! Im in even with the drive to Florida if we can do a Sunday or Wednesday??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sundays work for me, depends on who else wants to attend. I imagine that if it's a Sunday we would have to plan for at least 1 PM so everyone wanting to show up can finish up with church.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Following...I'd be up for a late lunch meet up. That would be btwn church services for me and I'd have plenty of material to pray over at church that evening. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea this above guy^^^^ is out with his low post count. And WTF is 45GAP? Is that a type of girl scout cookie?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    hitch in the plans for Sunday...Jimmys closes on Sundays too...

Saw is in for Saturday, Stanley says no Saturday...I aye aye....
    several of us need to bump our post count up to attend.

I don't have any formal overalls...

costs for two would be around $20, 25 or so, count tip, maybe $30.00
    if you leave hungry, you ain't right...he has a killer pattymelt

what guns you talking about willis? is Stanley bringing his .50bmg ankle pistol? I heard he was working on a two shot derringer in that caliber...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The post count only applies to Sawman.

Well, let's figure out a time. Weekdays don't work

I am good with Saturdays, 1300-1600 range, give or take...or Sundays, same time frame, either the last Saturday/sunday in this month, or first Saturday/sunday in april...

Jimmys is out if we decide Sunday, have to back up and pick a new place...or someplace on nine mile rd...

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The last Saturday in the month is IDPA at ERGC. But they are about to do a steel challenge match on the last Sunday. We could look into renting a bay at a local gun range. Just a thought.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Me and another secret moderator will be there for b'fast in the AM. Will be hoping everyone can attend. --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    26th or 2nd , pm works for me, I could be talked into 25th or 1st also, but I just want to eat, not tote guns to a gun range, not that is a bad idea for future....

although I may have to make an high priority collect call to nancy Pelosi about urgent matters of the nation if this gets too complicated...

breakfast hrs can be discussed also, as long as no one gets crazy with 7 am or crap like that...

we have to pass the motion first, to see whats in it....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom