Thread: GEICO cancels auto insurance of firearms industry parts maker

GEICO cancels auto insurance of firearms industry parts maker

This gentleman had his auto insurance cancelled by GEICO because his vehicle was used in conjunction with a company that deals in the weapons industry. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Here is his business, and all he makes are adapters for shotguns. Short Lane Chamber Adapters

GEICO Cancellation Notice.jpg
    The two loudest sounds in the world are: a bang when you expect a click, and a click when you expect a bang.

Geico is among the worst auto insurance companies that I have dealt with, I dropped them and it felt oh so good.
    Auto Glass by day www.lloydsglass.com, Gun Forum Admin by night www.gulfcoastgunforum.com.

That's one auto company I'll never buy insurance from... Progressive is another.
    Obama -- I'm convinced that he is a FREAK OF NATURE! He stands erect, walks upright on two legs and has fathered two children -- however, he has no spine and no testicles...
    Photobucket - Not a fan of the actor, but the scene was signature-worthy

tinman
    "Date mailed 6th December" which predates Sandy Hook at least.

Banned
    Shoulda got LIPO with your money..

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    "Date mailed 6th December" which predates Sandy Hook at least.
    You're right, I completely missed that. It was also before Diane Feinstein announced her intent to introduce an updated Assault Weapons Bill in the new Congress, which was on December 17th, 2013. http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...d-ebf318d46d02
    The two loudest sounds in the world are: a bang when you expect a click, and a click when you expect a bang.

9MM
    Quote Originally Posted by flyandscuba View Post
    That's one auto company I'll never buy insurance from... Progressive is another.
    I just got married and I let the wife do the insurance research, she landed with progressive, why won't you go with them? Are they not 2A friendly or did something else happen?

9MM
    Progressive Insurance = progressive policies. Owner is very liberal and pushes liberal policies.