• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Folks,

Here are the results from yesterday's match. Congratulations to you division and category leaders. Lots of room for improvement for the rest of us. We had a huge turn out of forty-nine (49) shooters, the weather was GREAT but we had a few hiccups in equipment and firearms that caused re-shoots that delayed the day such that we didn't have enough folks wanting to shoot the side match. We'll save that one for another time.

Our last classifier was in September of 2016, so get ready for the next one in March or April. I'd like your suggestions of March or April. We will take both match days in the month so if you can't make one, hopefully you can make the other for those of you who would like to improve and those who have yet to classify for the first time. Remember, that you must make at least one classifier in IDPA somewhere per year.

Here is the score link: https://practiscore.com/results/new/dd32e37e-48c8-4b0d-92e1-01b6b1d5717b

See you this coming Saturday, Feb. 25, 2017 for those who want to shoot again this month. Preregistration will open up later today.

Mike Robinette

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well you could make me shoot a CZ and that would pretty much doom me to the bottom of the pack! :)

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Cool stages. Thanks for letting me run the scorpion. One of the reasons we shoot IDPA is to test skills and learn where we are weak. Learned I need to practice reloads with this gun, although in a setting I would have to use it I would start with 30!

I also had to go to my back up sights on one stage because I forgot to turn on the red dot. It was a non issue. Good to know.

Thanks to all who set up and cleaned up.

Doge

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jeb21, most accurate again I see. Congrats Doge on the overall win with your cheater gun, don't let it get you killed in da streetz. Sorry I could stick around after, my parents were only in town for a limited amount of time. And thank you everyone, especially squad 4 for helping make my father feel welcome. He's not a gun guy, and it's been awhile since he's shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

internetfamous.jpeg

Attachments

• internetfamous.jpeg
      internetfamous.jpeg
      102.8 KB · Views: 169

Members online

Top Bottom