• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May not need the hearing protection act after all..great news and once again my sig brace will be easy to use with no problems....All just wonderful! Get my suppressors ready Nate. I am wondering IF I bought a couple and did not file the paperwork for a stamp would they just sit in your safe till they became organically legal or I did get a stamp? Or would you prefer not to do that?

Last edited:

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Edit: Found it. But I note this at the bottom.

Note: The opinions expressed within this white paper are not those of the ATF; they are merely the ideas
    and opinions of this writer. They are provided for internal use within ATF and DOJ and not intended to be
    public. They are also general thoughts that cannot be taken as exacting language regarding policy or
    quotable specifics. Additional specific details can be provided to further these general discussions.
    The men and women of ATF are overwhelmingly a fantastic group of hard working civil servants who look to
    reduce violent crime and ensure public safety. The focus on combating gun violence is key. Fairly regulating
    the firearms and explosives industries is also important. As the firearms conversations take place over the
    next few months and years, this paper is offered to provide informal insight on potential productive ways to
    limit regulation and continue to protect our Second Amendment freedoms, while focusing on ATF’s mission to
    protect our nation.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yes.

White paper isn't in anyway a rule/law/policy change. All it shows is some of the internal workings of the BATFE. If legitimate, it points out that they realize some of the arguments against the NFA/brace/suppressors are worth considering.

It's not a win, but maybe a crack in the facade

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes.

White paper isn't in anyway a rule/law/policy change. All it shows is some of the internal workings of the BATFE. If legitimate, it points out that they realize some of the arguments against the NFA/brace/suppressors are worth considering.

It's not a win, but maybe a crack in the facade

I agree. Winds are shifting in our favor! Let's keep it blowing that way!

Top Bottom