• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    buddy of mine gave me an unmarked old pump 12 guage that looks like my sears roebuck ted Williams model 200 minus the vent rib and adjustable choke. my sears gun is 26 in barrel and mystery gun is 30 inch. the new to me gun doesn't have a single marking on it except a serial number and its not in the same place as the one on my gun. whatever it is, it wont lock up when you jack a shell in the chamber. I took the barrel off and don't see anything obviously wrong but I don't know what im looking for either. any tips or know somebody I can take it to? ill try to post pics but if you've seen a 30 in barreled pump 12 ga it looks like that.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Put up a pict. If is just like a Ted Williams is was made by Win. the same as a Mod 1200 win. Ones before was made by Hi-standard. Have some parts for the win. mod. If you want to know more call 850-572-6611 Just my 5 cents jj

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Want to sell it? Or you trying to figure out how to fix it? I have a buddy that can probable look at it and tell you what's wrong. Also, try searching google "old pump 12 ga that wont lock up when you jack shell in the chamber" for sure there is some info out there about it, you might find the same one, put in 30" barrel

Top Bottom