• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twstone8

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New - fired once, Keltec KSG w/ Sling and Forearm guard Bullpup configuration...

Incredible in box new KSG - purchased this Summer... Literally test fired once. Sling and forearm guard added for safety. In box clean - ready to go.

I love it... my gal doesn't... too heavy for her especially when fully loaded with 14 in the parallel cans... Sweet firearm, very accurate... Perfect home defense or zombie dispatcher...

I'd keep it but I've switched to a Circuit Judge to match the .45/.410 ammo for my Taurus Judge... So...

This is $799 OBO... Cash. Fair price considering it's been test fired once, the new sling and forearm guard... [necessary due to the short length of the weapon, 26" and the potential for your hand slipping off the forearm and going forward of the muzzle...

Contact TW 850-206-9745 Text is Best... contact with email to have photos sent.

Buy this and I'll throw in a Ammo Box full of Fiocchi 000 Buck Low Recoil 1150 FPS shells... Approximately 100

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Welcome to the forum twstone8. Please take a minute to review the For Sale section rules thread, need to have a location in the title and also you posted this in the wrong section. Please pay attention to the section in which you're posting. Thanks JW

http://www.gulfcoastgunforum.com/showthread.php?t=4

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom