• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What an intrepid young reporter, after all these years she alone discovered this secret flaw in the system. Oh whatever will we do now.:rolleyes:

The NBC2 Investigators have uncovered a flaw in Florida's gun checks system.

300,000 people legally bought guns in Florida in the last four months. Only 100,000 people got their licenses to carry in the same time frame.

What does that mean for the other 200,000 people? Do they already have their licenses? Are they illegally carrying?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/33917026/nbc2-investigation-legally-buying-guns-you-cant-legally-carry

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't know why it surprises me but I swear everyday I hear about something that is so stupid you just can't believe it. Then the next day it happens again, wow!

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did I miss something in math class? That a truck question the end of the test. Lol

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bet they don't publish my comment commending them for hiring a mentally handicapped reporter. That story was awful.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I always wonder if these libs are really that incredibly stupid or do they know they are lying?

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That was painful. It amazes me how uninformed people that run the media are. She literally just lied to everyone that reads that report. Telling half truths and being vague and uninformed is lying.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I always wonder if these libs are really that incredibly stupid or do they know they are lying?

Oh, they know they're lying. Ends justify the means. The left has no qualms, integrity or concious. The USA has a long history of accepting bullshit. In the last two decades it's been political correctness as a diversion for the bigger picture. The more outrageous the better. We ALL know they're lying, they simply don't care. Think back at the shocking crap these people come up with just to desensitized normal people. Genderless bathrooms? If you believe that a problem why wouldn't you believe anything a leftie says?

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    For you guys that may be a little math challenged, I got this from her.
    If Johnny bought 300,000 guns and only used 100,000 while carrying them as a legal CC license holder, then Johnny has 200,000 guns that he didn't use as a CCC holder. If that happens, how much more would Johnny weigh if he carried all 300,000 while concealed carrying? Also, how many kydex trees were saved if he only carried 100,000 guns? And, would 100,000 concealed carry guns make his butt look big, or would it take more? If so, how many?
    X=300,000 - [~100,000 < 300,000] - Y (Z#+64 kydex trees) = ______ butt pounds per gun including kydez less ammo and overalls.
    The answer to these and more important questions will be in her follow up report. Are you understanding her better now?

garryj

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    For you guys that may be a little math challenged, I got this from her.
    If Johnny bought 300,000 guns and only used 100,000 while carrying them as a legal CC license holder, then Johnny has 200,000 guns that he didn't use as a CCC holder. If that happens, how much more would Johnny weigh if he carried all 300,000 while concealed carrying? Also, how many kydex trees were saved if he only carried 100,000 guns? And, would 100,000 concealed carry guns make his butt look big, or would it take more? If so, how many?
    X=300,000 - [~100,000 < 300,000] - Y (Z#+64 kydex trees) = ______ butt pounds per gun including kydez less ammo and overalls.
    The answer to these and more important questions will be in her follow up report. Are you understanding her better now?

My head hurts!:confused:

Garry

Top Bottom