Patriot Mobile

New Dealer in Gulf Breeze Area,. Title II Firearms!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    GCGF,

You've got another FFL in the Gulf Breeze Area. Title II Firearms. Owner's name is Nick. He's offering $20 transfers. He's a type 7 and is working on his SOT. You can email him at

Nick@title2firearms.com

if you've got questions or are looking for a transfer. He said he'll be along soon to put some more info out as he gets more setup.

Last edited:

Nnaylor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you for the introduction Nate. I'm Nick Naylor. I'm located in Gulf Breeze by the NAPA auto parts. I'm a new FFL, just getting started. As Nate said. I'm doing $20 transfers. That includes running the background check. I will have my SOT license next year so I will be able to transfer NFA type items. If you're located near by I'd love to be your FFL. You can reach me at nick@title2firearms.com or text me at 8505548076.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I used to drive from Navarre to go to Nate. So if Nate recommends him, he must be OK. :) Would have been nice to have a closer FFL when I lived down that way.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    U any kin to Nate :rockon:

Thank you for the introduction Nate. I'm Nick Naylor. I'm located in Gulf Breeze by the NAPA auto parts. I'm a new FFL, just getting started. As Nate said. I'm doing $20 transfers. That includes running the background check. I will have my SOT license next year so I will be able to transfer NFA type items. If you're located near by I'd love to be your FFL. You can reach me at nick@title2firearms.com or text me at 8505548076.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tip of the cap to Nate! I don't know Nick but it strikes me as really cool that Nate let everybody know about Nick. It's a near certainty that Nate will lose a bit of business, but he let everybody know as a service to the community. Well done Nate!

Top Bottom