APOD Firearms

Fed Green tip, 62 grain, Bulk 12500 rounds, $2924.98. (.234 per round)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Looks expired, It does take you to Academy as a special order item to call and find availability and delivery to a store.

Inventory availability and pricing are subject to change, please contact your local Academy Sports + Outdoors store directly or our Customer Service Center at (888) 922-2336 for current availability and pricing. We are available Monday - Sunday from 7:00 am - 12:00 am (CST) and you may, also, reach us by live chat 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.

The American Eagle XM855 5.56 62-grain Centerfire Rifle Ammunition 12,500 Round Barrel is a special request item. The American Eagle XM855 5.56 62-grain Centerfire Rifle Ammunition can be shipped to the store of your choice by contacting 1-877-281-1390.

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nate, I called both the local store and the national number for special orders. Like you thought, they don't have anything in the system, stores or warehouses in the country. She said they couldn't special order it, but gave me no reason.

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Looks expired, It does take you to Academy as a special order item to call and find availability and delivery to a store.

Inventory availability and pricing are subject to change, please contact your local Academy Sports + Outdoors store directly or our Customer Service Center at (888) 922-2336 for current availability and pricing. We are available Monday - Sunday from 7:00 am - 12:00 am (CST) and you may, also, reach us by live chat 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.

The American Eagle XM855 5.56 62-grain Centerfire Rifle Ammunition 12,500 Round Barrel is a special request item. The American Eagle XM855 5.56 62-grain Centerfire Rifle Ammunition can be shipped to the store of your choice by contacting 1-877-281-1390.

I called the first number Frank has listed. They told me that they had no inventory at any stores or warehouses in the country. She also told me that she couldn't order me any, but couldn't explain why. I'll have to try the other number tomorrow. Also, the online reviews for the ammo weren't too good. Don't know why.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sombody named Shepard posted the ad then Mark (mod?) updated it to expired. I read the comments posted below the ad, folks having the same problems we are.

Looks hard dead to me. Will close this thread.
    Regrets.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom