For all the members with young daughters.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Who said that God did not have a sense of humor. A buddy of mine got it. He was an absolute swords man, had four daughters. He would tell me on occasion that God was very cruel but wise, gave those who needed it, a view from the other side. A Father's sins and all.....
    Ed

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Who said that God did not have a sense of humor. A buddy of mine got it. He was an absolute swords man, had four daughters. He would tell me on occasion that God was very cruel but wise, gave those who needed it, a view from the other side. A Father's sins and all.....
    Ed

Yep, I tried to run my score up as high as possible then I ended up with two daughters. The only good thing was they both turned out to be smart, headstrong country girls. I don't know what all they did on dates but I absolutely know they called the shots, not the guy. Had a friend ask me one time if I worried about them dating. I said "Hell yeah I worry, not sure what all my home owners insurance covers if one of the guys (that's what I called them growing up) puts an expensive ass whoopin' on somebody". As it turned out I did get involved in litigation over a stompin' my oldest daughter gave another girl. Long story short it was a case of mistaken identity and some crazy bitch did $2500 damage to my girls new car. My baby did about $4500 in dental work, stitches and ER visit to the other girl. Our team won when it came out that the other dad's daughter started it with the vehicle damage. He paid to fix babygirl's car.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Of course a Father's standard for dates are different for sons VS daughters. A friend described it perfectly in describing his daughter-dates: I think they drug the swamp, I would not even sick my hounds on them, they were such a sorry bunch.

My daughter had a date that actually showed up in his ice cream, neighborhood sales type, truck.
    Ed

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, he lasted exactly that one date. In case you never noticed, the females of our species seem to have an abiding desire to fix every broke Dick dog they can find, regardless of how many rocks they have to turn over before they finally find someone decent. Beats me......
    Ed

Top Bottom