• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for a 410, 20 or 12 Gauge Shot-Gun. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. A good friend of my Mother's house just got broke into twice in a row. The first time the took Cash and ALL of her Jewelry. She is in her early 60's and had a spare key to her car in the house. The first time they didn't take the car key, Just EVERY DOLLAR to her Name and EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF JEWELRY SHE OWNS, INCLUDING STUFF HER MOTHER GAVE HER, the next day they came back, she was home and went outside to get the mail or something and they broke in again and she walked inside and their the POS Dreadlock having SOB was. Luckily he didn't have a gun or if he did he didn't use it, she Yelled get out of my house and he took off jumping out of the window that he broke in. She lives in a nice house and decent area but there's a big, long field with power-lines behind her house. She called the cop's both time's. Had the window replaced and the POS broke it again, but supposedly the cops came out with the dog and they searched and searched she said and crime screen did get finger prints. Well when the POS broke in the second time he stole her spare key to her car. While the cop's where in the area searching for the POS she had the window replaced again and they came back and told her they didn't find him but where going to keep looking and they got some prints from the house so they would get back with her. She ends up going to bed that night and around 1am someone's knocking on her door, its the cop's, They didn't catch the POS but some guy saw a black male with dreadlocks park a car on the side of the road and get into another car and leave, So he called 911 and it was her car, They broke into her house twice in a row and got away then came back the second time later that evening and stole her car. Well the guy didn't get the tag of the car the POS got into but gave the cop's a description of what the guy looked like and what the car he got in looked like. They had crime screen come out and they supposedly got good print's of the car. Still no arrest have been made, she has pictures of most of the Jewelry so if they try to pawn it the cop's are supposed to keep a look out for it. In the mean time she told my Mother she didn't know what to do, she said she is going to get a alarm system on the house but the money they stole was to pay the taxes for some rental houses she has so now she doesn't know what she is going to do about that. I told my Mother to tell her to make several copies of the police report's and give one to irs and they would probably work with her on the taxes part, and she needs to get an alarm and a shotgun. My Dad being a retired Special Agent for the State of Florida for 30 years and my Mother working for the State of Florida knows a little bit about situations like this and my Mother told her don't sit there with the police report and just wait thinking something is going to magically happen, She told her to call them every day at least once a day and ask them about your police report. She has been dealing with this and other stuff like this for 20 years, my Mother told her you have to call them and stay on top of it, if they tell you they will call you if they figure something out, Keep calling. I talked her into getting a Shot-Gun along with an alarm.

So I'm looking for a 410, 20 or 12 gauge either single shot, pump or semi-auto. It doesn't have to be anything pretty, as long as it works and if she ever has to pull the trigger it goes bang, It's good to go. She is a single lady in her 60's living alone. She has lived in that house for almost 30 years and nothing like this has ever happened in her neighborhood. The worst thing that has happened around her is a couple car's got broke into and most of them the people accidently left a door unlocked and all they got was some change and little stuff like that.

Contact Info
    You can Pm me or email me at jwg212121@gmail.com

Price
    Something cheap as long as it goes BANG when she pull's the trigger. Seeing how she just got a lot of Money stolen and all her jewelry stolen she doesn't have a lot of money to spend. She's a retired school teacher and single, so her income isn't a whole lot.

Item Description

410, 20 or 12 Gauge Shot-Gun. Single shot, pump or semi-auto. No beauty queen, something cheap that goes Bang if she has to pull the trigger. I was trying to talk her into getting a .38 Revolver but she wouldn't carry it so I think the best bet would be a shotgun she can keep by her bed.

Thanks for the help

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    budbrake96,,,, I read this post several times.....My heart saddens our country has fell to such. But Please think about what you have said,,
    ( 1 ) a 60 yr old female,,,,( 2 ) timid and doesn't seem to want a firearm on her person ( 3 ) the perp has hit the victims place 3 times with no fear.. Here is a fact he could break in and become violent,,,,He hasn't at this time,,But if geeked up, molly freaks will unleash a wrath of hell even Law Enforcement have trouble bring them to the ground... A medium dog is a good companion as well gauds the owner out of love ( 2 way street there ) There are L/E in here I pray PM you with Elderly classes for prepping home safety, going to and form house to vehical ,,vehical to stores ect,,,,This jumping jack with dregs seem comfortable enough to keep coming back... There are no more warning signs needed that it will progress out of winning a prize,,Honor on the street.(( I got away )) I understand the urge to help,,But don't help the bad guy with a weapon to harm her,,,Get her to take a class with firearms,,get used to what its use is and locking away to keep it from being used on her............ O K I'm through blabbing ,,just concerned for our elderly,,,,,I will almost bet her car didn't have a full tank of gas,,or it would have beena mule car for a couple hrs till found being drove by a rock star on the way to a delievery,or free ride,,,and always same excuse,,My friend lowned it to me a said keep it till tomorrow,,,So she was very lucky on that,,,BUt give her advise,,,,,change the locks on the car to,,,or it will be gone out of a parking lot durning the holidays

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    this guy needs a dirt nap...

someone should stay with her for a few nights, with the appropriate firearm handy and give this buttwipe a new air-conditioning vent in his forehead...before he kills someone..

or get a Rottweiler, go thru training, all of which will take time, sounds like she may have a more urgent need, .38spec under the pillow, double action, lded with pdx defender ammo..

damn shame what is happening these days, and the liberals are whining about so many blacks being incarcerated...

wonder why?

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Have her call her county comishener and complain have friends call , email police reports to same , she is being harassed do the same to county employee .

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Get a big ole nasty dog. I suggest either German Shepherd or Boerboel. Brothers don't like dogs

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom