• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh that's a good one, and with a Glock too. The one pistol famous for reliability, choking on their ammo.

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I forwarded the original email to that real rude guy Steve. Suggesting an apology is in order. I did get a confirmation of refund along with the following email just now.
    IMG_8159.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8158.jpg
      IMG_8158.jpg
      121 KB · Views: 181
    • IMG_8159.jpg
      IMG_8159.jpg
      114.8 KB · Views: 195
    Last edited:

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Should I send them a little miniture hot wheels garage instead of the ammo?
    Well at least they are following through with a refund. Now if they can get a better attitude... I'm not an easy man to anger but one sure fire way to spin me up quick is call me a liar.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From their web site:

We offer excellent customer service. *Whether you need help with an order, have a question about a product we sell, or need help resolving an issue, we are available and happy to help you promptly.

We want to earn your repeat and referral business, so we strive to provide best prices, fast order fulfillment, excellent customer service, a consistent product offering, and a website that is intuitive and easy to use.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its true, you can't believe what everything you read on the Net.

I think "Steve" confused you with other dissatisfied customers. I hope he has a Lic to mfg ammo and Insurance. From reading some company reviews he needs copies of SAAMI Specs too. If a company can't size cases do you trust the powder measurement? I know the big manufactures screw up ammo from time to time but they post recalls by Lot# or dates to get questionable ammo back BEFORE it becomes a gross liability.

He may not be reloading but reselling "factory" quality assurance culls (rejects). These are refered to as factory seconds or blems. If these are being sold as new without true disclosure of defect (blem/seconds) I think there is great libility and potential hazard.

Joebob2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got 1000 rds of 115gr 9mm from them that so far has worked perfectly. It did take them a couple of weeks longer than stated to actually ship it to me, but at least it works. That said, I got 500 rds from Fed Arm and every other round was lodging in the chamber. Slide couldn't go all the way forward. Tried it in 3 different guns with same result. Finally checked the OAL and it was supposed to be a max of 1.10" but was actually 1.125-1.135" I contacted them and they immediately offered to issue a refund but I'd already gotten rid of the shipping box, so we just ran them through the press to reseat them to the proper depth. Worked good for the most part after that.

I wonder if these companies are so busy that they aren't taking to time to QC their stuff like they should. Now that I have a reloader, I won't have anyone to blame but myself if I have issues!

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fedex just showed up for the ammunition that Freedom Ammunition wants back. Problem is they told me Fedex would arrive MONDAY to get it so I had to turn them away as it was not yet packed back up. So tired of this company....

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Fedex just showed up for the ammunition that Freedom Ammunition wants back. Problem is they told me Fedex would arrive MONDAY to get it so I had to turn them away as it was not yet packed back up. So tired of this company....

I don't understand why they would not just email you a label (call tag) and you box it put the label on and drop it off?

If you were my customer that what I would do...

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh and there is more... this is what he sent after I told him about the ammo pick up snafu.

Please leave freedom as you called "garbage" ammo on your front porch for pickup. You've been refunded and nuked from our website.

Thank You!

Sincerely,
    Steven Snyder
    Freedom Mfg. LLC
    www.freedomammunition.com

===============================

It was at this point I was done playing nice... The below was my final reply. Sure hope everyone here will spread the word about this place:

I will and a big middle finger to you and your attitude.

Sent from my iPhone

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cause that would be the smart thing to do, and El Steve-O don't sound like he's kickin on all 8 cylinders. Customer service as a whole has gone to complete dook nowadays. See it every day.

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow this guy s crazy... Here is what he just sent me.

We believe your the one with the attitude, We have been nothing but kind and understanding. We are not sure how you judge someone's attitude through email or text message, We have still yet to figure that one out.

Facts.

1.) You were refunded.
    2.) We paid for our products to be returned.
    Standard procedure.

Thank You!

Sincerely,
    Steven Snyder
    Freedom Mfg. LLC
    www.freedomammunition.com
    www.nwoammo.com

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree with you, something not quite right with this guy.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hate that you were put through such BS
    I know they won't get an order from me. I had thought about placing one for 308 Win & 44 mag but thanks to your post I won't order from them ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hate that you were put through such BS
    I know they won't get an order from me. I had thought about placing one for 308 Win & 44 mag but thanks to your post I won't order from them ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep another good reason to reload your own...

I stopped buying ammo long ago. Well except 22 Mag to feed my PMR. I will buy a few thousand at a time when I can get it online for 11-12 a box for the good stuff.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When its all over and done, you might want to visit the link Fup posted and add your experiences. Turn your bad experience to a positive by saving others the grief.

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When its all over and done, you might want to visit the link Fup posted and add your experiences. Turn your bad experience to a positive by saving others the grief.
    I fully intend to. The box of their crap ammo is on my porch waiting for FedEx to pick it up. Just glad to be done with them, that guy is nuts.

Top Bottom