• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had several fail to feed with 4 different weapons with some ammo from freedom ammunition.

FRDM-65773 Freedom Ammo: 124 Gr 9mm 1000 RDS BULK BOX Free shipping mix bulk box.

Anyone have a similar experiance?

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never tried the 124 but never had one hiccup with their new 115. Thousands of rounds

wags68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ** DISREGARD** Is this freedom munitions or freedom ammunition? Friend of mine ordered from Freedom Ammunition (not the same company as Freedom Munitions) and had lots of issues feeding ammo in multiple pistols. Had to seat the bullet deeper in the case to get them to run. ** DISREGARD**

Last edited:

Joebob2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this freedom munitions or freedom ammunition? Friend of mine ordered from Freedom Ammunition (not the same company as Freedom Munitions) and had lots of issues feeding ammo in multiple pistols. Had to seat the bullet deeper in the case to get them to run.

Actually, that was with Fed Arm. My last order from Freedom Ammunition has been perfect so far. We've shot about 400 rds so far without a hiccup.

The Pitt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive read a lot of issues with freedom munitions. I only ever shot a couple thousand rounds of it and dont recall having any issues with it myself.

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have fired thousands of rounds .38, 9mm, .40 and .45 and I have nothing but great things to say. They make reloads and new ammo and I buy mostly new but I suppose one can get a batch that doesn't cycle well. Most, if not all, of their pistol ammo is copperplated and loaded to fairly low velocities though that should not matter. I think freedom munitions is one of the best values in ammo. They also make extreme bullets and same there...really good prices on bullets for handloaders.

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I checked my receipt, it is indeed Freedom Ammunition. I sent them an email explaining the issue. Lets see if they even bother to reply.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never had a problem with Freedom Ammunition 9mm but had to send a whole case of 300BLK back and get my money back because not a single round would even chamber in my AR or my Remy bolt gun. Turns out the case neck wasn't formed correctly, the shoulder wasn't pushed down far enough. Took a while, but they finally refunded my money.

Freedom Mfg

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never had a problem with Freedom Ammunition 9mm but had to send a whole case of 300BLK back and get my money back because not a single round would even chamber in my AR or my Remy bolt gun. Turns out the case neck wasn't formed correctly, the shoulder wasn't pushed down far enough. Took a while, but they finally refunded my money.

HELLO,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. But Freedom munitions is completely different from Freedom Ammunition.

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    So which are you? Munitions or Ammunition? Your name says mfg which doesn't specify

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just got an inhouse message from them asking for my order number. I sent it along, good sign. Lets see what happens. The ammo looks real good just does not cycle well

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well no one ever contacted me again or issued a refund. Guess I wont be buying from them again.

Last edited:

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well they contacted me but were Realllly nasty to me and basically called me a liar. Here is the actual exchange.

This is NOT the first time sir and my review and feed back has been truthful and physically witnessed by others. I do not appreciate your tone with me and you can rest assured I will be posting your exact words. I don't want a refund from you if you want me to go on line and lie to people to protect your garbage product sir. How you ever got in a position that you presently hold with that kind of attitude towards you're customers is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2016, at 8:46 PM, "steve@freedomammunition.com" <steve@freedomammunition.com> wrote:

We have already issued a call tag. Your the individual who puts false information on the net and destroys company's. This is the first you've contacted us per our records.

We are willing to reconcile the issue, but the defamation needs to be reverted.

Thank You!

Sincerely,
    Steven Snyder
    Freedom Mfg. LLC
    www.freedomammunition.com
    www.nwoammo.com

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You're. Your. Company's . Companies. Shit it doesn't even matter. Sounds like a shabby company with shit customer service. Thanks for letting me know where to not spend my hard earned money. (And Steve needs to go back to school)

Last edited:

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here was the first email I sent them clearly showing whom the liar actually is. People you do what you want but I wont ever endorse or buy from them my self.
    IMG_8156.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8156.jpg
      IMG_8156.jpg
      144.5 KB · Views: 204

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mod should correct the spelling in the title so when people search for reviews they may come across this thread

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    YouTube video of all the failures:)

Top Bottom