Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Item
    30-30 Lever-action Rifle

Pace/Milton
    Contact Info

Price
    Want $300, but to keep from getting beat-up too bad, let's just say $250 to the 1st "I'll take it".
    And No, it does not come with any bullets, and it's missing the rear slider adjustment sight (just the v-notch piece).
    Probably around here somewhere, but as for the sale, it does not come with it.

Item Description

This is a early 70's Sears and Roebuck lever-action 30-30 rifle. And if you do the research, this rifle was made by Winchester, and it is a Winchester model 94 rifle, but made For Sears and Roebuck and sold by Sears.
    It is in very good condition and the stock/forearm is beautiful and original. I'd say the over-all rifle condition is somewhere about 90-95%. You may think it's 80-90%?? Your eyes may see different than mine?

And for you "Got Pics" people, I will post a few later, if my ipod cooperates.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sorry I am not able to meet after all....that is a decent price for a good shooter, and the sights used on those Sears 94's were Marble's sights and the elevator (the sliding part) is less than $4 on MidwwayUSA. GLWS, and when I get back I will check on this one for sure!

Top Bottom