• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    bill Clinton says this 1995, standing ovation...trump says it in 2016, hes a racist?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    An Alabama couple planted a fake bomb at a suburban elementary school hoping to shoot officers arriving at the scene or even rob a bank, police said Wednesday.
    Zachary Edwards, 35, and Raphel Dilligard, 34, of Birmingham face charges that include making terrorist threats, rendering a false alarm and possessing a hoax destructive device, said police Capt. Jeff Bridges of Trussville, Alabama.

https://sofrep.com/68441/couple-planted-fake-bomb-hoping-to-shoot-police-officers/

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Someone asked a woman how she could vote for Trump, a “misogynist, a racist and a bigot”.

Here is her answer:

Because I use my head to research and find out what candidates really are, not what the media wants me to think.
    Because Donald Trump has more women in executive and managerial positions than any comparable company, which tells me he is not a misogynist.
    Because he pays these women the same or more than their male counterparts, which tells me looks for capacity and skills in people, not color, gender or race.
    Because he fought the West Palm Beach City Council to be able to open his newly purchased club, so he could include blacks and Jews as members, who had been banned until then. This tells me he is not a racist.
    Because he has raised wonderful children who have turned out to be outstanding, hard working and compassionate adults. He must be doing something right.
    Because his economic plans makes sense, are conservative in nature, and I vote based of what is best for my family, my friends and my country.
    Because everybody, the left and the right are afraid of him, the media is trying to destroy his image, and even foreign governments are voicing their opinions, so he must be doing something right. Clean house maybe?
    Because I want a Supreme Court that will uphold the Constitution, not behave as minions of the administration. I have had enough with judges who are more like political activists than law enforcers.
    Because I fear for my family’s safety if the current trend of not confronting blatant terrorism continues – which is a threat to our way of life.
    Because I am fed up with the rampant corruption of this administration. Accountability in government is paramount, and as this administration has demonstrated, it is a foreign concept to them.
    Because I am fed up with the political correctness gone wild, and because Trump is not afraid to say what everybody thinks but does not dare to say. A thug is a thug, regardless of color, and that's it.
    Because it is about time someone puts America's interests ahead of other countries.
    Because I know he recognizes and embraces America's exceptionalism, and will not tour the World apologizing for who we are. That tells me he is a patriot.
    Because, unlike HRC, he has actually held a job, worked hard and achieved success.
    And last, but not least, because I am more offended by what Hillary does than by what Trump says.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    An attempted hack into Georgia's voter registration database was traced back to the Department of Homeland Security, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday. A third-party security firm working for the state detected the unsuccessful breach and linked it to an IP address associated with DHS, the report said. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp reportedly sent a letter to Homeland Security asking the department to confirm whether an attempt was made.

Russians my big old butt...

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/08/home...ry&par=yahoo&doc=104155534&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    DHS will just blow it off as a vunerability test but it happened a week AFTER the election. The excuse will be like closing the barn door after the horse ran away, How many hack went undetected, when and where. Surely they didn't just pick one, fails the smell test.

DHS has proved they place little value in individual and State Rights. DHS is the tip of the tyrannical spear. Contrary to their Mission, they are the greatest threat to U.S. Cirizens if they get off the leash.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    DHS will just blow it off as a vunerability test but it happened a week AFTER the election. The excuse will be like closing the barn door after the horse ran away, How many hack went undetected, when and where. Surely they didn't just pick one, fails the smell test.

DHS has proved they place little value in individual and State Rights. DHS is the tip of the tyrannical spear. Contrary to their Mission, they are the greatest threat to U.S. Cirizens if they get off the leash.

DHS offered to test their systems, before the election/ GA & another state refused the offer....

Blackeyes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am almost 60 and the Armed Forces thinks I'm too old to track down terrorists. You can't be older than 42 to join the military. They've got the whole thing ass-backwards.

Instead of sending 18-year olds off to fight, they ought to take us old guys. You shouldn't be able to join a military unit until you're at least 35.

For starters, researchers say 18-year-olds think about sex every 10 seconds. Old guys only think about sex a couple of times a month, leaving us more than 280,000 additional seconds per day to concentrate on the enemy.

Young guys haven't lived long enough to be cranky, and a cranky soldier is a dangerous soldier. 'My back hurts! I can't sleep, I'm tired and hungry.' We are bad-tempered and impatient, and maybe letting us kill some asshole that desperately deserves it will make us feel better and shut us up for a while.

An 18-year-old doesn't even like to get up before 10 am. Old guys always get up early to pee, so what the hell. Besides, like I said, I'm tired and can't sleep and since I'm already up, I may as well be up killing some fanatical son-of-a-bitch. If captured, we couldn't spill the beans because we'd forget where we put the damn things. In fact, name, rank, and serial number would be a real brainteaser.

Boot camp would be easier for old guys. We're used to getting screamed and yelled at and we're used to soft food. We've also developed an appreciation for guns. We've been using them for years as an excuse to get out of the house, away from the screaming and yelling.

They could lighten up on the obstacle course however... I've been in combat and never saw a single 20-foot wall with rope hanging over the side, nor did I ever do any pushups after completing basic training.

Actually, the running part is kind of a waste of energy, too.... I've never seen anyone outrun a bullet.

An 18-year-old has the whole world ahead of him. He's still learning to shave and to start a conversation with a pretty girl. He still hasn't figured out that a baseball cap has a brim to shade his eyes, not the back of his head.

These are all great reasons to keep our kids at home to learn a little more about life before sending them off into harm's way.

Let us old guys track down those terrorists. The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple million pissed off old farts with bad attitudes and automatic weapons, who know that their best years are already behind them.

HEY!! How about recruiting Women over 50...in menopause!!! You think MEN have attitudes??
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my God!!! If nothing else, put them on border patrol. They'll have it secured the first night!

This is GOLD I tell 'ya.. GOLD:hail:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    a little slow starting, but hang in there, this one is powerful, it is worth 6 minutes to ponder

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom