• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sporter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As a lefty, I love my new KSG. The Aguila minishells are a perfect match for it. The extended tube selector switch lever is hands down the best aftermarket change as it allows me to easily switch tubes with my wrist, no need to move your hands off the gun. Of course, my right handed wife can shoot it just as well with no mods, just have to start with the opposite tube.

[video]http://vid806.photobucket.com/albums/yy347/sporter455/Aguila%20minishells_zpsjwq4bkto.mp4[/video]

dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like the carry handle on top. I have yet to decide what type of optic to put on top of mine. I have been using those aquillo mini shells on mine and it is the way to go with that gun for me.....way less recoil.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would try the red dot or the concentric rings reticle for a shotgun. I use multiple types of lit reticles on rifles and handguns and the shotgun should actually follow closely to the handgun.
    Ed

Sporter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Attachments

• opplanet-carlsons-choke-tubes-tactical-breacher-winch-brwn-inv-85002-main.jpg
      opplanet-carlsons-choke-tubes-tactical-breacher-winch-brwn-inv-85002-main.jpg
      39.5 KB · Views: 434
    • 1450042752011-886954447.jpeg
      1450042752011-886954447.jpeg
      5.8 KB · Views: 424

Blackeyes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just landed one 3 weeks ago, I put a Vortex SPR200 prism sight on it after looking at several and running it with an Eotech, the Vortex seems to be the perfect shotgun red dot. 2 circles and a dot that is etched into the glass so you can still see the reticle when turned off (black) Its just the right hieght, and is super fast. It does hang up on stuff on your chest when carrying in front more than I would like because it sticks out quite a bit, but if it was lower it would take a bit more effort to get on the glass. Its an AR sight, but does dual purpose on this thing wonderfully. I dont even look for the dot, the circles are perfect for shotgun use. So far its been solid, you gotta rack it like you mean it. No failures of anykind yet, but I've yet to go out and spend time dumping rounds through it. Piss on those high priced shorty rounds, I just run cheap federal bird shot in it for mocs. Bullpup Armory has a cool single point sling attachment that replaces the take down pin, and it works great!
    Ultimate Moc-killer gun (hehehe)

Last edited:

dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I heard they had some issues with the bottom acc. rail braking off but you could put a metal one over the plastic one to beef it up which is what I did.kinda looks like you did the same but hard to tell.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I heard they had some issues with the bottom acc. rail braking off but you could put a metal one over the plastic one to beef it up which is what I did.kinda looks like you did the same but hard to tell.
    Yup, and then this happens:
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1474394290.085906.jpg
    Be safe out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1474394290.085906.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1474394290.085906.jpg
      44.9 KB · Views: 242

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    wish I had not just finished eating angel hair pasta with tomato sauce right before seeing that....:eek:

couple aspirin and a bandaid stat!!

that will leave a mark.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    wish I had not just finished eating angel hair pasta with tomato sauce right before seeing that....:eek:
    couple aspirin and a bandaid stat!!
    that will leave a mark.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1474395229.960795.jpg
    I'm afraid that one required amputation of a few digits and LOTS of stitches. I'm no fan of people abusing our legal system to play ghetto lottery in any way, but I sincerely hope the guys win their lawsuits.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1474395229.960795.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1474395229.960795.jpg
      35.1 KB · Views: 330
    Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    View attachment 47679
    I'm afraid that one required amputation of a few digits and LOTS of stitches. I'm no fan of people abusing our legal system to play ghetto lottery in any way, but I sincerely hope the guys win their lawsuits.

at least he has his nose & ear picker little finger left....

cough cough, and his all important middle finger & thumb, for those highly skilled tasks involving,...er, well, use your imagination for that....

hint, his wife may appreciate that...

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like a fella that put his hand on top of his shotgun barrel's muzzle just before it went off. Almost as bad an the fella that rested his shotgun on top of his boot, muzzle down. Both smarted some and required a foot and hand restoration specalist to come to the DeFuniak hospital.
    Ed

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    ^ um... No, the rail broke as he pumped and his hand kept going forward with the broken rail. I wouldn't say he "put" it there. Or compare it to someone deliberately placing a (non break action) shotgun barrel on their foot.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It all looks the same regardless of how the hand or foot gets in the way.
    Ed

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow. Just crossed the KSG or maybe even any short barreled pump action shotgun off the list. The thought of a handguard coming loose and momentum carrying the hand in front of the barrel never occurred to me. But it's forever graphically seared into my brain now.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Wow. Just crossed the KSG or maybe even any short barreled pump action shotgun off the list. The thought of a handguard coming loose and momentum carrying the hand in front of the barrel never occurred to me. But it's forever graphically seared into my brain now.
    It won't come off any properly made pump. Which the KSG is obviously NOT.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom