• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Can I make a suggestion ? With all that's going on in the world today, someone that posts "I NEED an AR-15 price is not an issue" throws up all kinds of red flags, just saying.

russellbrian

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hahaha! You are totally right on that lol. Let me re-phrase. I have a few guns, (no ar's) that I like, but I've been wanting an AR for a while and now I'm ready to make it happen. So it is more like, I want an ar lol. No malicious intent, I have my concealed, can pass a background check, and provide references of past sales and buys

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    See that you have a Fla. CWP. This should take some of the uneasiness out of a potential transaction.
    Good on ya. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

russellbrian

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No preference really, just something decent. Obviously if I'm buying something I want it nice. If it already has rails, that's a plus. Not reallllyyy wanting one that has the carrying handle top. But, open of course.

Cootcommander

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a very nice LWRCI DI if you don't mind the price tag. Or a couple of CORE 15 M4s that are good budget guns

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

russellbrian

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What kind of price tag are you looking at? Accepting any trades? Looking for anything in particular? You can email or text me if you'd like to send a couple pics.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    russellbrian,,,,, I was the same way. I had a SKS,,,and several favorite taste in other firearms,,,But the guys in our forum kept talking AR platform to me,,And now I to had to drive one and know why they are favorite among us,Light , easy to change the looks or change it use rather easy.. I said 30 yrs I would never own one, Now I know I was missing out on a great sporting firearm at the range and in the country side.. But read in the AR topics and there are so many Flavors of feed for these things ,, I to have found myself wanting one of each cal.. But we get what we can Choose a nice one.. There sweet.....olecarver

Top Bottom