FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    1987 Dodge B250 van, in Cantonment for sale $600 or trade for weapon/s

PM me for contact

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/5691883325.html

20160720_085755.jpg

1987 Dodge B250 van is for sale for $600 cash or trade for hunting item. 318 motor, and I believe the 904 transmission. odometer read 77,122 and could be original or could be 177,122. Drives fine and the AC blows cold. I have owned this van since 6-19-2012 and have title in hand. The interior is in ok shape and is the base model, no power windows or anything, the window tint is old. There are all the proper seats and belts, spare tire, etc. There is no radio but I have some spare dash parts including the antenna from another dodge van that will accept a radio if you want them. It was daily driven for the first 2 years then it became more of a backup vehicle. Since I have owned this van I have replaced the following when I bought it, brake rotors/pads/wheel cylinders, plugs/rotor/spark plugs/distributor cap, alternator, regulator, hoses, belts, had AC charged and drier replaced by Tim at Advanced Auto Air, replaced blower motor with used unit. I have also replaced the following around 3 years ago and have less than 2000 miles on the following: transmission rebuilt and new torque convertor by my cousin's shop Advanced Auto in Pace, radial tires.

Why is this van so cheap.... I have gotten my moneys worth out of this van and I just transferred the tag to another vehicle. There is rust forming on the top, its to the point where it will need to be taken care of with some fiberglass work or what not. The power steering is starting a small leak, might be a hose. The dash brake light stays on and always has, probably bad sensor on ebrake or master cylinder but brakes work fine and don't loose fluid. This van hasn't seen much use over the last 2 years and its time to let it go.

Attachments

• 20160720_085755.jpg
      20160720_085755.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 132

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Folks, I have the receipt for $400 worth of new tires on her last year and less than 100 miles since...... Did I mention cold AC?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom