HD Tactical

Republican National Convention Speeches!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What's up with all the British musicians bitching about Trump using their music over the loudspeakers at the convention? It's free advertisement for them, dumb ass bitches.

Last edited:

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not a trump fan but I thought he had a real strong speech last night. I am probably more libertarian leaning than anything but words like that mean many things to many people...the word "libertarian" has an absolute meaning (check Webster) yet infinite interpretations. I probably like Cruz the most...Kasich is a wolf in sheeps clothing, Christy is a posterchild RINO and Carson, while a good man, did not seem strong willed enough to lead a nation that is misguided. I can not vote for a felon in the highest position of the most powerful nation in the world. Thought she would be indicted at the last minute and some other candidate would emerge unscathed by debate and ride away with the election. Dems kinda missed this one.

The choices/positions of the two parties is truly stark...one side brings the mother of fallen Bengazi soldier to speak and the other side brings the mother of Freddie Gray. One side believes in borders and legal immigration, the other side believes in open borders and sanctuary cities. One side believes in leading America to greatness, the other side believes in leading from behind..which is not leading by definition. One side is supporting ALL Americans and the other side is pandering to specific elements of society. One side believes in strong military and national defense but no "nation building" the other side....well I cant figure out what the other side wants militarily. One side believes in 2nd amendment rights, the other side wants gun control. One side is represented by a successful businessman billionare whose greatest accomplishment is creating wealth and prosperity for his family and associates, the other side is represented by a successful career politiciation millionare whose greatest accomplishment is avoiding prosecution by the FBI. One side names the enemy radical islamic terrorists, the other side chokes on those words and wont identify the enemy. One side rallies around law enforcement in troubled times, the other side refuses to light the white house in blue after numerous shootings of police. One side brings family to the conventions and shows the world a personal side, the other side has no family and is shrouded in secrecy to the point of personal servers and destruction of emails and evidence...make no mistake, that server was all about remaining secret. One side lived and prospered in a world where insolvency in finance meant bankrupcy and the other side lived in a world where if you spent more than you earned, you just raise taxes and print money. One side understands crony capitalism from the inside looking out, the other knows it from the outside looking in. One side is self-financed and free of encumberment by financial donors and lobbiests the other side relies on the system of support for pay to get elected and is compromised by special interests. One side believes in school of choice for all and charter schools, the other side supports the status quo and supports teacher unions to the detriment of the students. One side wants to decrease taxes and diminish the burden on its citizens and allow the individual to determine the outcome based on their individual skill and will, the other side wants to increase taxes and redistriubute wealth to those they deem worthy and of course, keep a little bit for themselves. One side is for the rule of law to be applied uniformly to all and the other is for subjective law to be applied depending on need and circumstance.

So without naming the parties...which platform/stance to you support? Forget the names and personalities for a minute and look at the philosophies....that is what this election is about. We humans get hung up on persoanalities, symbols and emotion at times...the underlying philosohy will guide most decisions and direction. There are two choices...you can vote for a third party if you want, it is your choice, but if you do you will be abdicating the governing philosophy to another group. Throughout history, democracy tends to falter when the majority strips the minority of their rights and wealth. We think of majority and minority in terms of skin color and race, but I assure you that the skin has nothing to do with the function of the central nervous system. This is a battle of philosophy and ethics...make no mistake about it.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    same as it always has been, the problem is the republicans run on the good but don't perform...Trump is different...he lives for Results, that is neither Dem or Rep but a businessman

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469203577.548150.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469203577.548150.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469203577.548150.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 136

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It's on the interweb . . . it must be real.
    If he can beat Hillary I'll kiss his ass in the public square and give him two hours to draw a crowd. --- SAWMAN

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ross did you forget why Donald attacked? The Cruz Pac sent out naked pics of his wife...calling a couple of names like Trump did would have been the least I would have done.

That is a lie. "Cruz Pac"? Cruz and his people don't have "pacs". They're not allowed to even have contact with a pac by law. There is no evidence that Cruz or any of his people had anything to do with those photos. That is a complete lie and I'm surprised anyone is still pushing it.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OmG the hero worship/party first propaganda here is disgusting. When are y'all going to wake up and realize that the Republican Party isn't your friend?

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    None of the parties are your friend. Politician seek employment and pay they just do it in a different way than working people. Think of them as salesman...they are peddling their opinions for your vote. You should look at the platform and philosophies and choose based on that. The stance on immigration, rule of law and second amendment combined with supreme court is enough to make up my mind.

The sad thing is that I rarely vote "for" a party or someone, but rather 'against' the other party or platform. That will be the case this year as well...thought Hillery would be indicted at the last minute and a Democrat would emerged who is unscathed by scandal and debate and walk away with the election. Democratic party missed on this one. Both candidates are beatable for sure and Trump somehow keeps winning when people and polls say he shouldn't. As has been stated many times...people in general are disgusted with the status quo and political machine.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    the cruz pac and cruz campaign were the same as it was his people at the head of it that broke from the campaign to form it. Pretty clear what happened an attack on Trump's wife led to Trump attacking Cruz.

Top Bottom