DK Firearms

Republican National Convention Speeches!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Since most of us probably haven't had a chance to watch the whole convention post good speeches you have watched here so we have one place to view them all.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One interesting speech might be Ted Cruz's tonight. He's purportedly planning to run for Prez in 2020, regardless of who wins this election, and I'm hearing some in the Repub brain trust are concerned he might go off teleprompter tonight. I think if they're really worried he might be go off the reservation then he shouldn't be speaking at all.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    cruz was booed off the stage and today is crying all over TV how he was misunderstood...A man only has his word, crux, bush and kasich have not endorsed Trump after they gave their word. Lyin' ted and the rest are cowards and should be punished by the RNC. Of course kasich is a democrat anyway so should just change parties now.

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This ass clown proves that you don't need a suicide vest to kill yourself in front of a crowd. His wife is a loony tune nut-case and now Ted is too. Who is he going to turn to now? His good friends in the Senate?........ Give me a break.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Cruz, Kasich, Bush and Rubio have all shown their true colors. It's all about them, not the party or the country.
    Trump wasn't my first choice but it's now down to him or Hillary. If you don't endorse Trump, you are helping Hillary. This isn't the time to make a protest statement.
    I can't do anything about the rest of them, but I won't be voting for Rubio. At least he sent a video but he didn't show up and he didn't endorse Trump that I heard.
    I hope Texans make Cruz pay. He should have stayed home but just couldn't resist the spotlight. He added nothing to the convention. He was an embarrassment.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I was disappointed that Cruz didn't win the nomination.
    Until last night, when he showed what a little bitch he is. It seems Trump is the only real choice and has been from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Cruz would have been my second choice until last night. The Republican party has a lot of work to do to recover from the embarrassments of this election year. I just hope they can recover in time to win the election, the though of Hitlary winning the election makes me sick to my stomach.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I agree with ya'll. I liked granpaw munster alot better before last night. He will never get my vote. Same with big ears. What a couple of self centered whiners. ---SAWMAN

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm no Cruz fan and he certainly wasn't my choice for the nominee (but then again, neither was Trump), however you've got to ask yourself honestly... If someone insulted your wife's looks and mental health and implied your father was an accomplice to an assassination, would you then go and declare your support for that man? Again I'm not and never was a Cruz supporter, but I can't bring myself to bash him for his non-support of The Donald.

Worth remembering Cruz made that pledge to endorse before the vicious attacks on his family. And of course, FWIW, there's this from last March...

Donald Trump: I renounce my pledge to support GOP nominee

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Ross did you forget why Donald attacked? The Cruz Pac sent out naked pics of his wife...calling a couple of names like Trump did would have been the least I would have done.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    cruz was my first pick, then carson, then trump....cruz showed last night, he is more interested in 2020, than what is good for the usa...

trump should appoint him to supreme court, lifetime appt, gets him out of the picture forever....

Christi for AG, "lock her up" carson for something too, surgeon gen, rudy g for homeland security, Lt Gen Ryan for joint chiefs, or ask Gen James Mattis to return to serve as army sec, or sec of defense..

"I am for a conservative....who can win." : William F Buckley

Top Bottom