• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hey folks,

Here is the link to the IDPA match this Saturday to be followed by a pistol side match: https://practiscore.com/nwfdps-july-23-2016-local-tier-1-match/register.

We had a great turn out Sunday and we'll probably have another great turnout this Saturday. Why? Because Ed Whittlesey will be joining us again after he's been kept too busy at work, they're giving him some time off to come out and play. See you Saturday.

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Was a great match Sunday with some challenging stages and a great turnout! Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it this Saturday so hope everyone has a great match!

Moreau

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wish I could make it out tomorrow I really have a blast on the Sunday matches with y'all. Work every Saturday, looks like some fun stages, kinda a little jealous.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had a great time on Sat....EXCEPT for that side match,It was a disaster for me. This may have been my last match here as I am going back to Ga as I am retireing for another time. I have really enjoyed shooting here with a great bunch of guys..Thanks Mike and to all the people that set up and tare down.
    The SO for being nice to me MOST of the time. You guys will be missed. Take care and be safe.

Hipower

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    SnowBird, We really enjoyed having you shoot with us. You is one 'o them "good guys." Enjoy your second retirement up thahuh in Jorja and stay out of the traffic.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had a great time on Sat....EXCEPT for that side match,It was a disaster for me. This may have been my last match here as I am going back to Ga as I am retireing for another time. I have really enjoyed shooting here with a great bunch of guys..Thanks Mike and to all the people that set up and tare down.
    The SO for being nice to me MOST of the time. You guys will be missed. Take care and be safe.

Elmer, it has been a pleasure shooting with you for the past couple years. from running out of your knee brace to ringing the steel last week. I have enjoyed talking and shooting with you.

Doge

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Great shooting with you too Elmer and talking airplanes and 1911's with you. Bummed to see that you're leaving but I wish you the best.

-Marc S

Latest posts

Top Bottom