• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With Taurus PT111 price point, it has become a popular choice for many on a budget. EAA has had some offerings at similar price points and some, like the witness, with all steel construction. I have never shot one and know nothing about them...curious on your opinions/experience with this brand.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have an older (2002 or 2003) full size, all steel .45.. Best gun I've ever shot.
    It's the model before they shaved down the slide corners and had problems.
    You'll have to special order extra mags though. Never seen one in a gun shop or a gun show.
    Take a look at the Sar pistols. They're also based on the CZ line and function just like the Witness and my B6p Compact 9mm is just as comfortable, reliable, and accurate.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope some of the EAA owners will chime in,,,For I have seen some that were eye catchers and at good prices, Myself I have not owned one,,only seen U-Tube reviews and for the money they seem to be worthy for HICKOK45 makes them look like 2000.oo shooters,,,
    Review gents I have been eyeing a 2 tone witness myself

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are essentially CZ 75 copies. I have a full size Witness in 10mm (wonder finish) as a truck gun, a Witness P in 10mm and a Witness Stock I in 10mm. All of them are more accurate than I am.

My favorite has to be the Stock I though. Fit and finish and quality of workmanship are excellent. These 10mms are what the Bren Ten should have been.

warbird1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a EAA Witness (steel) in 9mm with wonder finish. Beautiful, accurate and heavy. Excellent quality.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I owned the full size poly version in 40S&W. Very reliable, natural pointer and felt great in the hand. May have kept it if I didn't get out of the caliber. A 45acp version may be in my future.

Fergusongregg

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a older SAR K2 45 ACP. It is the best shooting 45 i have ever shot, it has less recoil than any 9mm on the market. I vouch for the all steel ones they new polymers i do not know..

brasshog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I like EAA weapons personally and I have owned several in the past. The only issue that I have ever had was finding the small frame 40cal mags versus the larger one. Midway sold them so it was only an inconvenience.

Top Bottom