HD Tactical

stupid things the government says and does...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Airport cop gets stabbed in the airport at Flint, Michigan by a man yelling "Allahu ackbar"...

Flint responds by sending police to guard city hall and the mayor's house.

But the residents of Flint, Michigan have to ask permission to carry a concealed weapon.

another fine example of democrat leadership....

anyone want a nice cold glass of Flint H2O?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    (CNN)California has issued a ban on state-funded and state-sponsored travel to four more states that it says have laws discriminating against LGBTQ people. The travel ban was first put into effect January 1 when state measure AB 1887 became law. The law says California is "a leader in protecting civil rights and preventing discrimination" and should not support or finance "discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people."

I say we pass a law banning travel from California , to any of the other states except Oregon and Washington

build two walls, one on southern border, one to keep the snowflakes on the west coast...

F-em

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Her an McCain need to join hands and walk into the sunset. That's one from each "side" so that shouldn't hurt feelings; things will still be even. Maybe something can be arranged.........

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Her an McCain need to join hands and walk into the sunset. That's one from each "side" so that shouldn't hurt feelings; things will still be even. Maybe something can be arranged.........

I would prefer walking into the surf off of natucket mass, where the great whites gather...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Just outside the King County Superior Court in Seattle, the sidewalks are drenched in human urine and covered in excrement.
    The area is home to most of Seattle’s homeless shelter beds and social-services organizations.

Naturally, two judges asked the city to power-wash the sidewalks and clean up some of the filth around the courthouse.
    But one county councilmember is reportedly opposed to washing the soiled streets, the Times reports, because it could be racially insensitive.
    King County Councilmember Larry Gossett “said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists,” according to the Times.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/now-clea...led-racially-insensitive/#kGv2EJ8qo5tyZVg4.99

“So … he’s equating civil rights activists with excrement? My question is how is it legal to send untreated sewage into the storm drains? Seattle makes California look sane.” – Jeff Hart

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the Democratic Party reigns supreme over California state government. It controls every statewide office, wields supermajorities in both houses of the Legislature, and stacks the courts with its appointees.

Republican ideas and concerns are routinely ignored, and dissent is crushed. In one outrageous March incident, Democrat leaders forcibly removed Vietnamese immigrant Senator Janet Nguyen from the Senate floor for speaking truths about communism they'd rather not hear.

http://www.investors.com/politics/c...rnia-democrats-must-answer-to-voters/?ref=yfp

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The Minnesota Department of Education has settled on a new toolkit that directs schools on how to make transgender students feel more comfortable and welcome. As part of this effort, the toolkit recommends doing away with potentially-offensive traditions such as Homecoming King and Queen, instructs teachers to allow students to choose their own pronouns, and offers an absurdly-backwards way of dealing with students who object to having members of the biologically-opposite sex in their locker rooms and bathrooms.

http://www.restoreamericanglory.com...nnesota-is-dealing-with-transgender-students/

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So glad I moved out of that state. I used to be proud to say I'm originally from Minnesota but these days not so much. Minnesota is another Democrat run state that is on a moral decline.

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So glad I moved out of that state. I used to be proud to say I'm originally from Minnesota but these days not so much. Minnesota is another Democrat run state that is on a moral decline.

A friend of my wive is from Minnesota and she says it's a great state to be from. Far from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Some of you may remember a decade or so ago, when a congressman got in hot water for using the word “niggardly” (meaning cheap, stingy) to describe someone. The problem being, of course, that the words sounds like a racial slur. Others may recall, much more recently, when the left went out of their minds thinking that the NRA’s Dana Loesch said she was going to “fist” the New York Times. She actually used the word “fisk.” In today’s landscape of overprotective political correctness, it’s not enough just to avoid mean words; we also have to avoid words that SOUND like mean words. By the time liberals are done with our vocabulary, we’ll just be walking around grunting tunelessly, scared to say anything for fear of public persecution.
    Such is the climate where the Centennial School Board in Portland, Oregon has voted to change the names of three elementary schools named after Patrick Lynch, a donor from the 1800s who gave land to the district. These schools – Lynch Wood, Lynch Meadows, and Lynch View – are no longer palatable, of course, because of the unseemly connotations of the word. Apparently, there are people dumb enough to believe that these schools are promoting the act of hanging someone by a tree. If you’ve followed the path of the liberal movement in recent years, this won’t come as a complete surprise to you.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "After hurricane: ACT NOW ON CLIMATE! After mass shooting: ACT NOW ON GUNS!

After jihadist attack: just a part of life and the new normal."
    —Twitter satirist @hale_razor

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Latest posts

Top Bottom