stupid things the government says and does...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    all the democrats are against building a wall to keep immigrants out, they want to build bridges, right?

Not...

[video]https://www.mgtow.com/video/beloved-democrats-call-for-border-wall-and-illegal-immigrant-ban/[/video]

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The New York state Board of Regents announced this week that they will eliminate a literacy test teachers currently have to take to become classroom certified. Because blacks and Hispanics fare worse on the test than whites, the board determined that the exam was leading to an unacceptable diversity outcome in New York’s teacher population.

http://www.conservativefreepress.com/opinion/new-york-requiring-teachers-literate-racist/

really?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    2017-03-15-20-38-35-1518464197.jpeg

Then they bitch when school ratings are low, that the kids can't get a good education, that college freshman barely have 7th grade academic skills. They fight school vouchers because Charter schools deliver a better education product and the Union teachers will be out of work. Crap in crap out and they also want crap out to be paid $15 per hour!

Attachments

• 2017-03-15-20-38-35-1518464197.jpeg
      2017-03-15-20-38-35-1518464197.jpeg
      9.9 KB · Views: 314
    Last edited:

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    someone tell me how this became a problem, enough to pass a law about it in florida'

Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/florida

City Laws in Kentucky

Fort Thomas
    Dogs may not molest cars

Laws are no longer passed simply to solve problems. Most laws are passed in order to make money for the government, some laws are passed to justify someone's position in the government and a few laws are passed to create problems so that a contract can be made with a politician's pet company to solve the problem they created. Almost all of the laws result is less Liberty for the people.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/know-no-income-tax-till-civil-war/

The Federal Government’s revenue was derived from Excise Taxes on specific items like salt, tea, tobacco, etc., and Tariff Taxes on imports.
    Prior to the Civil War, most tariff taxes were collected at Southern ports, like Charleston, South Carolina.
    Tariffs made foreign goods more expensive, motivating people to buy domestically produced goods, made mostly in Northern factories.
    The South had few factories, as its economy was based on agricultural crops, mostly cotton and rice, which unfortunately relied heavily on slave labor.
    Thus, the tariff taxes that helped the North, hurt the South.
    During the Civil War, Republican President Abraham Lincoln passed an emergency “Revenue” Income Tax to help fund the Union.
    It was repealed in 1873.
    The first non-emergency “peacetime” Income Tax was attempted in 1894, but the Supreme Court declared it unconstitutional in Pollock v Farmers’ Loan.

more...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    judges have become political soldiers for the left...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/...-francisco-obama-donor-william-orrick?ref=yfp

Federal Judge William Orrick III, who on Tuesday blocked President Trump's order to withhold federal funds from sanctuary cities, reportedly bundled hundreds of thousands of dollars for President Barack Obama.
    Orrick, of the Northern District of California, issued an injunction against the Trump administration after the city of San Francisco and county of Santa Clara sued over the president's plan to withhold federal funds from municipalities that harbor illegal immigrants

can we ever drain the swamp?

frodo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    judges have become political soldiers for the left...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/...-francisco-obama-donor-william-orrick?ref=yfp

Federal Judge William Orrick III, who on Tuesday blocked President Trump's order to withhold federal funds from sanctuary cities, reportedly bundled hundreds of thousands of dollars for President Barack Obama.
    Orrick, of the Northern District of California, issued an injunction against the Trump administration after the city of San Francisco and county of Santa Clara sued over the president's plan to withhold federal funds from municipalities that harbor illegal immigrants

can we ever drain the swamp?

The slim keeps clogging the drain

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As a matter of National Security, these Court obstructed issues should hav a express lane to SCOTUS!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A man owned a small ranch in Montana.
    The Montana Work Force Department claimed he was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to interview him.
    "I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them," demanded the agent.

30c4aae0-8bf5-4f8e-b3c7-fefbb167fed1.jpg

"Well," replied the farmer, "there's my farm hand who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $200 a week plus he gets free room and board."
    "The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $150 per week plus free room and board.
    "Then there's the half-wit. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here.
    "He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night.
    "He also sleeps with my wife occasionally."
    8f154239-ca85-4bf6-b86c-a9e7115f307f.jpg

"That's the guy I want to talk to...the half-wit," said the agent.
    "That would be me," replied the rancher.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

+
    ----
    -

A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new 2017 BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust. The driver, a young man in a Brioni® suit, Gucci® shoes, RayBan® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, “If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?”
    Bud looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, “Sure, why not?”

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connects it to his Apple i phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany.

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Apple iPad® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Galaxy S5® and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, “You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves.”

“That’s right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves,” says Bud.

He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then Bud says to the young man, “Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?”

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, “Okay, why not?”

“You’re a Congressman for the U.S. Government”, says Bud.

“Wow! That’s correct,” says the yuppie, “but how did you guess that?”

“No guessing required.” answered the cowboy. “You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars’ worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don’t know sh*t about how working people make a living – or about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep.”

“Now give me back my dog.”

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I haven't read thru this thread but I thought I'd leave this here...
    5f3bb2b08c1c572185f10db61fed9d88.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oh yeah, just kind of an odd photo causing a lot of laughs.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    seattle police no longer allowed to use the word;suspect...

they must say community member....so as not to infer guilt on the , er.. suspect community member

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) said Wednesday that the Obama administration allowed at least 16 members of the deadly MS-13 gang remain in the United States instead of deporting them back to their home countries in 2014. Johnson said that a whistleblower inside the administration gave him Customs and Border Protection documents that showed the teenagers – illegal immigrants one and all – were sent to stay in juvenile homes around the country even though their affiliation with MS-13 was known to authorities.

Top Bottom