Target Sports

stupid things the government says and does...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll stop here as well.

I simply wished to demonstrate that this country has much much, more serious problems then a random book being banned somewhere (for example). I pointed out that the Trump administration issued 2 million work permits to illegal aliens since they've been in office, and you simply blamed it on the Obama administration.

The other two article above this one are simply indefensible.

As a nation, we approved an adulterer to be the ambassador to the Vatican? And then we wonder why other nations hold us in such low regard?

Congressman taking reelection funds while he rules on issues essential to the contributor? Simple awful. The fact that its an accepted practice, well. Unbelievable.

That said, I have no intention of engaging in the personal jibes and name calling like you've demonstrated in post #157.

If we cant discuss politely, then we cant discuss.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A better match than an adulterer for ambassador to the Vatican would be one of the Hollywood pedophiles about to come out.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A better match than an adulterer for ambassador to the Vatican would be one of the Hollywood pedophiles about to come out.

Adulterer only applies to cheating married persons. She would have been Gingrich's "Misstress" or Paramore, but I bet his current Wife at the time used other terms of address. Lol.

The Churchs involvement protecting sexual predator clergy stains the Church but the Flock will carry the scars. What other religions get U.S. Ambassadors besides the Holy See?

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The Churchs involvement protecting sexual predator clergy stains the Church but the Flock will carry the scars. What other religions get U.S. Ambassadors besides the Holy See?

How many religions have their own internationally recognized city states?

And for the third point of post 161:
    Money is speech droshki, and speech can't be limited.
    Marino wasn't the only one who did it, just the only one to ne nominated "drug czar".

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Adulterer only applies to cheating married persons. She would have been Gingrich's "Misstress" or Paramore, but I bet his current Wife at the time used other terms of address. Lol.

I never heard of Paramore before!

I was raised catholic and went to a strict catholic school on a sea side town much like Clearwater, Fl.
    Even we had a priest who was sent to Europe to "reform" from being caught asking a boy in my school to go down on him.

So I thought a bit ironic to think that the reason "the world is laughing at us" is because an adulteress was made ambassador to Pedophile City.
    And also how her "sin" and that subsequent "embarrassment" to this country was greater in importance than the Vatican's to the entire world of catholics and beyond.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    When we saw the headline in the Opinion section of the New York Times, we thought there were at least a few people on the left with a couple of brain cells still firing synapses at this late stage. “Democrats, Make a Deal With Trump to Protect Dreamers,” the headline read. The op-ed, written by Will Wilkinson of the Niskanen Center, seemed designed to slap Democrats off their collective high horse and make them see reason. Hey, turkeys, it would surely shout, you lost an election. Trump supporters don’t want amnesty. If you want to “save” your precious DACA recipients, you’re going to have to give them what they want. And you’d better hurry, because time’s running out.
    Alas, as we so often are when we get our hopes up about the drivel written in The New York Times, we were quickly dismayed. Wilkinson did encourage the Democrats to compromise, but his version of “compromise” isn’t the kind we need. And if Democrats think that this is all they have to do to get amnesty for Dreamers, they have another think coming.
    “A deal that includes money for the wall ought to be a no-brainer for Democrats,” he wrote, using the same bait-and-switch writing style that characterized the headline. “The wall Mr. Trump promised isn’t going to materialize, and he’s not going to insist on it. Of course, Mr. Trump will say that new border security enhancements constitute a wall. But Democrats can vote for them without following suit.

http://www.fixthisnation.com/conser...hows-the-unbelievable-arrogance-of-democrats/

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    our neighbor to the north, has changed to national anthem, to a gender neutral state, changing sons to us..

it is also illegal to address a person in a prefix other than what they feel like..

if you call a man in a dress, with boobs , yes sir, you can be arrested because they are a woman...

what is the old saying about lipstick on a pig?

the world is going mad...this is what happens when liberals take over

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    enlighten me someone...

why is there a congressional black caucus & congressional Hispanic caucus, neither one does not allow whites..

but no congressional white caucus...?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    caucus=group of liberals who whine and bitch about equality while living in mansions, making millions

redneck dictionary..

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    lunacy of the democrat party on full display yesterday...for 8 hrs, windbag nancy yapping away

America is more American when we let immigrants in...

what a retard.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Even sillier (if possible) . . . read the bio on her and her husband. Where the live,net worth,how the got their money(insider trading),etc,etc. ---- SAWMAN

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom