• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The last I heard, the law was gutted and now it only applies to gross negligence or willful misconduct on the part of the business displaying the sign.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well I would hope any good lawyer could prove gross negligence or willful misconduct if a CCW holder was denied his rights to have his weapon on him and was injured because of his inability to defend himself. This law should be in place in every state, a right given by our constitution should not be denied by a damn sign.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well I would hope any good lawyer could prove gross negligence or willful misconduct if a CCW holder was denied his rights to have his weapon on him and was injured because of his inability to defend himself. This law should be in place in every state, a right given by our constitution should not be denied by a damn sign.

damn skippy it shouldn't....who the hell do these people think they are?

past time to take this country back from the idiot liberal progressive dipshits!!

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When you introduce the words: Gross Negligence into a written law, you by definition mean a wilful and wanton disregard for life or property. In other words you must be aware that your action will cause damage or injury, and then you intentionally do the act, all with full knowledge of the consequences of the act itself. If you wrote the law you just created an almost impossible legal hurdle to overcome.

Tennjeep is correct the law has apparently been amended to be virtually meaningless.
    Ed

Top Bottom