• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I really don't even know how to describe this. It's a pre-trial dialog between a Judge and guy accused of murdering another inmate at a county jail. No doubt he got the Judge off his game. Truly the definition of somebody who just doesn't give a F@*k.

Warning: if crude language offends you best not to read this court transcript or pull it up at work. Click on the link at the bottom of attached article for the official court transcript that has to be read to be believed.

http://coosavalleynews.com/2016/06/...ript-of-denver-allen-and-judge-bryant-durham/

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    He should of hauled his ass back to jail. The judge shouldn't have acted the way he did. He did make the system look bad!

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty sure the guy was going straight back to his prison cell regardless. I'm sorry but I couldn't get through it without laughing my damn ass off. The guy is no doubt a scumbag criminal but I was just in disbelief as I kept reading and equal parts amused and appalled by the whole thing. Too bad there isn't audio or video.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Inmate was a POS. Judge should have warned him once, then had him removed the second time. Then the Judge could finish the preceeding. Defendants actions in Court can be used to forfeit their presents at a preceeding or trial. A video link may be in his future.

There is also a dead head device (not P.C. or correct name). It is a full face helmet with a voice cup in front of mouth area, simple tubes run back to ear muffs. Everything said or screamed goes directly to the ears of the wearer. Normal tones don't hurt. It can be adjusted to allow hearing of external conversation or 100% isolated. This is normally used inconjuction with a restraint chair or bed restraints as the wife keeps removing it. Lol

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    having been there with this type of behavior , that guy had the judge wright were he wanted him, and was getting turned on by it. the judge needs to be looked it. just my 5 cents jj

Top Bottom