• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sallad16

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had an offer to pick up a cz rami but I don't know much about them. Good bad ugly? Lemme get them opinions.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like CZs and years ago thought about getting a 9mm Rami for CC but ultimately decided it was too big for me to pocket carry, and for IWB/OWB carry I could just as easily conceal something slightly larger that held more rounds and was more comfortable [for me] to shoot. I ended up getting the 14+1 CZ75 PCR and it's still my EDC to this day.

That being said I've been a long time member of a CZ forum and I can't remember ever reading any complaints about the Rami. The pistol just didn't fill a "niche" for me.

wags68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I just picked up a RAMI a few months ago and love this pistol. I had a CZ 75 compact but wanted something a little smaller for summer carry.. The RAMI comes with a 10 round mag that I use for summer carry in a t-shirt and a 14 round mag that I will use for winter carry. The RAMI feels great and shoots very accurately, easily 2" group at 10 yards. If you are ever near Crestview, let me know and I will let you shoot mine.

Doge

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The CZ RAMI is a great and slim carry option. Easily concealable and like wags68 states very shootable. If you can practice and get comfortable with the DA/SA it's a great gun.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd love to have a 75 compact. A stainless cz is like a masterpiece to me.

Sallad16 have you been able to get, or maybe shoot, a RAMI yet? I've had mine since last Feb which is pretty long considering the constant revolving door to my collection. I have the safety (on left side) only version, which at first made me think about selling/trading it since I'm a lefty. But after finally coming to my senses I decided to keep it....it's simply too sweet a pistol to get rid of! I sold an SP01 Tactical before and decided I won't make the same mistake of selling a gun I truly love...at least not this one lol.

I can see how someone would get it for pocket carry but find it to be too bulky. For someone like me who's 5'6" with an average build I can pocket carry the RAMI except if I'm wearing jeans or dress pants. If that's the case I wear it in a N82 holster 8-9 o'clock.

As much as I love the SP-01 and 75B, I find the RAMI to be just as accurate and its DA trigger actually feels smoother and easier. I guess there are some reviews out there where the users have seen less than perfect reliability but so far for me there haven't been any stoppages.

Well that's my .02 on the RAMI. Cheers.

flphotog

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The CZ RAMI is a great and slim carry option. Easily concealable and like wags68 states very shootable. If you can practice and get comfortable with the DA/SA it's a great gun.

I've got several CZ's including a Rami, however I've certainly never heard anyone call a Rami slim, small yes but not slim.

Top Bottom