• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My close friend's 17 year old daughter and 18 year old boyfriend were robbed this afternoon at gunpoint inside their car by 4 thugs in the Sam's Club parking lot in Rome, Georgia. 2 of them were armed, one placed a 357 Mag to his head and pulled the hammer back. The other pointed a Semi-Auto at her head. They got a grand total of $80 dollars.

Friends on the police force he knows helped make the arrest and recovered the guns used. They were hot and ready to go and of course stolen. The getaway car was tracked down to the ghetto these animals came out of. A huge scene was made by the parents and residents yelling and cackling at the cops about racism etc. One can imagine the scene. It's the same from ghetto to ghetto no matter the state.

The parents, cousins, etc of the thugs were at the police station raising hell about letting their boys go and cussing cops in which my friend and is wife had to endure while being down there to support their daughter.
    IMG_5365.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5365.jpg
      IMG_5365.jpg
      120.5 KB · Views: 409

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's some screen shots on social media of people actually advocating for their release and saying no-one has a right to judge. It can happen anywhere anytime and as these social media post prove people in those communities would lie through their teeth about your actions in a self-defense situation.

They refuse to accept any responsibility for their behavior and can rationalize away armed robbery and pointing a gun to someone's head as justified because of supposed racism. My favorite comment was: free them homies...ain't like nobody got shot or anything......

ATTACH]45086[/ATTACH] IMG_8111.jpg IMG_8110.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8110.jpg
      IMG_8110.jpg
      117.2 KB · Views: 468
    • IMG_8109.jpg
      IMG_8109.jpg
      175.5 KB · Views: 392
    • IMG_8111.jpg
      IMG_8111.jpg
      103.2 KB · Views: 502

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The only thing they should be freed from is their earthly bodies. F'ing low lifes. What a shame they're sucking down oxygen.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Wishing more bad guys would be shot during the commission of a strong arm robbery.
    These slugs have absolutely NO chance of any kind of rehab whatsoever. Mother nature should waste no more O2 on this scum. --- SAWMAN

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can cure that problem for about 24 cent these days. What's the going rate on 22lr? Scum of the earth right there folks. Meazy Fessue Drip? What the fukk is that?!

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got word it was gang related. They call themselves Gangster Disciples.

I had dealings with them.myself while growing up in Chicago. They started out in the 70s and grew. Cant.believe they are still thriving.... Everyone should have thug repellent!!!

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sound like how they doing over here in mobile. They bashing the officer and the chief for the shooting the other day. But when it's black or black crime them same blacks ain't got nothing to say. Or seen anything but they call the law when them young punks break in there house of shoot the child I blame Obama.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Crap like this is why I like where I live Baker,Fl. ranked as the most conservative small town in Florida last year and home to State Sen. Greg Evers, but even here in an unincorporated community the meth heads are out there along with other lowlife scum.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glad those kids came out of this OK; scared I'm sure. Our government has made fine upstanding future doctors like this a protected class. They can do whatever they want and we're supposed to excuse it because of slavery. That is no excuse. Wanted, dead or alive posters would be my recommended solution with the bounty being 25% off your federal taxes for each one bagged. Just a thought......

Last edited:

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for sharing the link...love reading and learning about history. Truth is, it is very rare to rehabilitate criminals...when it works, it usually is a first offense situation where a person says "screw that, I'm never going back!". I know a couple of people that fit that description. The hoodlems the op mentioned likely won't fit that description and will be lifelong trouble. If we were, as a society, better able to understand that and remove those people from society we would see the crime rate plummit. Looking at some of the facebook posts is really depressing....people must be taught right from wrong as we arent born with a moral compass. You can see and read in some of these cases exactly what the beliefs and principles are of the people surrounding these oxygen thieves...not good...that moral compass is imprinted in us at a very young age. By the time a person reaches adolescence, you are who you are. Consequences modify behavior but what a person views as a consequence significant and certain enough to modify their behavior is a very individual thing.

Shared this with my family because a sam's club parking lot could be any parking lot of any store...maybe a gas station...maybe any public place. Even if you carry, 4 guys, two with guns get the drop on you then you may not even be in position to draw your weapon and defend yourself.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I had dealings with them.myself while growing up in Chicago. They started out in the 70s and grew. Cant.believe they are still thriving.... Everyone should have thug repellent!!!

147 gr 9mm jhp will work to repel most thugs..

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Glad those kids came out of this OK; scared I'm sure. Our government has made fine upstanding future doctors like this a protected class. They can do whatever they want and we're supposed to excuse it because of slavery. That is no excuse. Wanted, dead or alive posters would be my recommended solution with the bounty being 25% off your federal taxes for each one bagged. Just a thought......

there is a lot to be said for the way this sort of thing used to be handled...get your neighbors, ride to their house, with a lot of shotguns, put a rope around the legs and take them for a horseback ride in the bushes...

then make them suck the end of a shotgun & tell them what will happen if there is a next time..

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not going to be paranoid but definitely stay alert to my surroundings and not let the political correctness, being force fed down our throats these days, make me ignore those hairs on the back of the neck that are designed to alert me to possible danger. If it doesn't look good to you don't ignore that 6th sense saying something isn't right here.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sorry for your friend and the kids. This is going to get much worse until we start shooting them dead and lying on the asphalt every time it is tried. I just hate to think of the legal hassle it is going to be for me after the shooting, but shoot I will

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You know I almost think if one carries it would be it worth it to have a body camera. Maybe in a ball cap or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You know I almost think if one carries it would be it worth it to have a body camera. Maybe in a ball cap or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like a good idea but I don't what the law is when it comes to filming inside a business without informing and getting consent but then if you never got caught you wouldn't have to worry. I liked Franks idea on the car camera and it saved a lot of grief when the wife got clipped earlier this year. The other party didn't know the G-sensor function corrupted the date on the section it was designed to save, they just knew her dash cam was on and had recorded the whole accident. Solution to that was to turn off the G-sensor function and if we ever get hit just review that portion while downloading it to another hard-drive

Top Bottom