• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Going to have a yard sale/ flea market this Saturday. 6088 Chumuckla Hwy. It's about a mile north of 5 Points in Pace. Nate from Little Jacks will be there also. Not sure what he is bringing. I'll have a few guns, fishing stuff, men's clothing, teenage boys clothes, truck junk, etc. (I'm not going to answer 100 PMs asking me what I have for sale. Come look if you are interested.) I'll have about 1/2 and acre of space to set-up in if anyone else wants to come sell. Just PM me.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Good stuff, gonna try to make this.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im leaving JJs (Oneshot) right now with a few guns and reloading stuff. Yall tell your friends come on out!!!

If anyone wants to come sell, I have tons of space. But bring your own tables, etc.

Fly-USMC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    SIGNAL25, If Its OK with You, I would like to set up also? I have a bunch of Military Surplus Items, Pouches Packs Survival Gear Camo Uniforms etc. I have some great items from Modern to Vintage Collectable. I also have a few gun related items such as parts magazines, etc. now that I think about it a few Knives as well.

I collect Military Items, Especially USMC Helicopter related Gear, Patches, etc and am always picking up other stuff at yard sales, ETC. It is time to move some of this along. I am guessing that I have about 10 tables worth of "Stuff"

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    SIGNAL25, If Its OK with You, I would like to set up also? I have a bunch of Military Surplus Items, Pouches Packs Survival Gear Camo Uniforms etc. I have some great items from Modern to Vintage Collectable. I also have a few gun related items such as parts magazines, etc. now that I think about it a few Knives as well.

I collect Military Items, Especially USMC Helicopter related Gear, Patches, etc and am always picking up other stuff at yard sales, ETC. It is time to move some of this along. I am guessing that I have about 10 tables worth of "Stuff"
    Yes sir!!! Come on!!
    If you do not have any tables I will make room on mine.
    Do you care if I copy/paste this on the FB groups so the other not here know whats coming?

Fly-USMC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have plenty of tables and tarps I can put my stuff on. YES, Please feel free to copy / paste away. I will also bring along some of my more Collectable military items such as Patches, insignia etc if there are any collectors out there that may come out.

Cheers, John

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes sir, come on!!
    I plan to get going around 7am, but come whenever you want.
    We will have a little breakfast for the early birds if you want.

(But no coffee. I am not a coffee drinker.)

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I've about decided that I'm not going out to the fairgrounds so I might come up and wander around.

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Brought a big load from Mobile. Some reloading stuff, dies a press, and some kids toys.
    I managed to get another gun for the table so yall come on and check it out and buy some stuff!!!!

Off the top of my head there should be about 7 guns for sale. Maybe more. And some parts guns.

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quick directions, If you are coming from Pensacola, go out 90 towards Pace. Turn at the 1st light, McDs on the corner. Go all the way up until the next light, go straight. Go to the next light about 50 yards away, go straight about 1.5 miles and I am on the right. When you pass the baseball fields, you should be able to see the sign and ribbons. You have to turn in the drive and then park beside the big pines. It'll be roped off. Please be courteous as other will be parking also. We have tons of room, but watch out for the fruit trees. I'll have signs and orange ribbon right out by the driveway. If you are coming from Pace/Milton, Im about 1.5 miles north of 5 points. Since you live in Pace/Milton you are smart enough to not live in Pensacola and therefore smart enough to find it.

gameaholic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Any chance on a list of guns? I'm looking for something specific

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No sorry. I think it's only fair to everyone that shows up to check em out.
    I've had PMs and texts for the guns, and this is what I have told everyone.
    There will be guns, fishing stuff, reloading supplies, truck parts, kayaks, some boy (age 5-13ish) toys, etc.
    Man stuff.
    No bed sheets, baby crap, tupperware etc.
    Whatever guns do not sell, I'll post here and in the FB groups next week.

Top Bottom