• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sp guns

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi.! I am Spyros ,i have a saiga 410, a fx indy bullpup 25 cal and i love to make videos and experiments with guns..!! Thank you.!!

Sp guns

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is my last cideo..!!

It is a smart idea to take cover behind your car when someone is shooting you..!! Lets see..!

[video]https://youtu.be/BSQJfeikrbU[/video]

Sp guns

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cool, thanks for sharing, and welcome. Looks like beautiful country over there, except the bugs.

Rick

Hi Rick..!! Yes it is beautiful here..! And the bugs are really a lot in the woods.! Thank you.! Every friday i will upload a new video.i would be happy to see you to my subscribers.! I would be a big help for me.! Thanks.!

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Welcome , you have the record for far away member. You going to give FPS Russia a run for his money !!

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome Spyros.

My son wears the Greek Para-rescue flash on his uniform, he was assigned to the Greek pararescue unit down in the 5 fingers, for joint training exercises. He is a US PJ / Combat Rescue Officer and was in Greece for several months after having worked with the Greek PJs in combat. He arranged for aircraft to come so the guys could get their US jump wings. When his pararescue unit left Greece he was made a Greek para-rescue man. Of all the different wings or insignia he could wear, he wears the Greek flash, which for an officer is all gold, helmet, trident and wings. The flash has the helmet of Achilles and the shoulder patch has the shield of Achilles. The Greek flash is very rare to see on a US uniform.
    Ed

Attachments

• Greek PJ Flash.jpg
      Greek PJ Flash.jpg
      10.6 KB · Views: 160
    • Greek PJ Patch.jpg
      Greek PJ Patch.jpg
      38.2 KB · Views: 170

Sp guns

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome Spyros.

My son wears the Greek Para-rescue flash on his uniform, he was assigned to the Greek pararescue unit down in the 5 fingers, for joint training exercises. He is a US PJ / Combat Rescue Officer and was in Greece for several months after having worked with the Greek PJs in combat. He arranged for aircraft to come so the guys could get their US jump wings. When his pararescue unit left Greece he was made a Greek para-rescue man. Of all the different wings or insignia he could wear, he wears the Greek flash, which for an officer is all gold, helmet, trident and wings. The flash has the helmet of Achilles and the shoulder patch has the shield of Achilles. The Greek flash is very rare to see on a US uniform.
    Ed

Hi Ed.! Yes these are Greek flash..!! The Achilles was the best soldier..!!

Sp guns

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What are your laws concerning owning rifles like the AR-15 and AK-47? How about hi capacity magazines?

Rick

Hi Rick.!! Here we can't have any kind of rifles, we can have only shotguns.!! And at hunting we can have only 3 shots..!!

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hi Rick.!! Here we can't have any kind of rifles, we can have only shotguns.!! And at hunting we can have only 3 shots..!!

At least you can own a shotgun but my guess is that you cannot use them for self defense. Or can you?

Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey there Sp Guns. Great videos!!! Next time you try to detonate the 12 gauge shell in the pipe try wrapping tape around the shell body until its a tight fit into the pipe. Will probably make the shot come out front like you wanted to do.

Also what model airgun is that? Looks nice.

Top Bottom