• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StorMay05

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's true. On FOX Geraldo just decried the killer's "automatic" weapon, and I believe Billo said he's gonna talk about "assault rifles" on his show tomorrow night. Very few of them know, or care, about the differences in semi and full auto.

I've Already corrected a few people throwing out the "automatic" and "assault weapon" term who were talking about it today. My corrections weren't exactly appreciated.... Oh wel.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    regardless of the soft target, make no mistake, this was an attack by a foreign entity, against Americans, and it will not be the last, mark my words...

we are at war, whether our leaders admit it or not, the enemy knows..

and they will use our system against us

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well Fox's terminology is just as wrong as the liberal talking heads.

If you don't realize that Fox is as full of liberal talking heads as the rest of the MSM, then you have an odd definition of liberal. Fox may have a few less "screaming" liberals than some of the other networks, but rest assured Fox is mostly composed of liberals with VERY few exceptions.

You are; however, entirely correct about Fox's terminology being wrong................. as usual.

Last edited:

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    are you happy to see me or is that a gun in your pocket. sadly, one ccw and the headline could have been different.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had it happen. But they been saying that Isis had sleeper cells here. Only thing I can say is get ready and get your family ready to protect them and love ones. I blame Obama but some people think he's the best and he can't do no wrong and since this happen they still going to blame guns.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My first thought when I heard how many were killed/injured, was how the eff did one person do this much damage in this short amount of time? I do believe there were others involved

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    My first thought when I heard how many were killed/injured, was how the eff did one person do this much damage in this short amount of time? I do believe there were others involved
    Easy. Gun free zone full of liberals. Sitting ducks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Easy. Gun free zone full of liberals. Sitting ducks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naw there is more to it than that I guarantee. But we will never find out the real truth. I got my own thoughts on this but I just better keep em to myself. Im sure Im already on enough "watch" lists

Last edited:

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Naw there is more to it than that I guarantee. But we will never find out the real truth. I got my own thoughts on this but I just better keep em to myself. Im sure Im already on enough "watch" lists

I am with you there has to be more than one shooter.... Clearly there has never been a mass shooting like this.... Multiple people shooting fish in a barrel. On the bright side I just took PSA Fathers day sale and will have a complete AR just over $400... One calls for gun control raise the middle finger and gun another gun...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I hate stupid people and the potus along with media are as dumb as rocks. "President Obama spoke to reporters Monday about the terrorist attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando and said Omar Mateen had a “Glock which had a lot of clips in it.” My Glock can only hold 1 magazine at a time

Obama also said Mateen had an “assault rifle.”" No such weapon and calling them military style is as obnoxious

If you are going to discuss a topic at least have a basic understanding of how it operates!

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

This I agree with,,And as you have said we are monitored, We didn't hear a lot of what had been investigated before 911, or who all was being watched,, Thank God some were American Patriots on the plane that was ditched off coarse.... What all else is being held from the public to avoid panic ? _------_ We are right up on the noisy Holiday 4th of July... Is this a prep to show we are relaxed again in on our own soil ? I have friends and family taking this all to lightly. SO I will be buying a nice piece of pork to B B Q for our holiday..........
    My head will bow the 4th an say a prayer for all our Country to open there eyes and not let this be a copy cat repeat,,,,,

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Obama also said Mateen had an “assault rifle.”" No such weapon and calling them military style is as obnoxious

Ironically enough the gun store where the shooter bought his guns, the St. Lucie Shooting Center, advertises that it sells "Assault Rifles". Whether they're really select-fire rifles or it's simply a marketing ploy I know not, but if it is the latter it just seems a bit... 'wrong'.

http://www.stlucieshooting.com/

auc9xv.jpg

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have to say, I don't think I've ever been so disgusted with our leadership as I was after this attack... This was a soldier of radical Islam and he took many, many lives. The Federal Goverment's first responsibility is to protect us from threats, foreign and domestic. Secondly, they are to protect personal property, enforce objective law and ensure the states play nicely together via the commerce clause.

I am watching the people charged with our protection, fail miserably again...only to blame its citizens and an inanimate object for their own failures. I am disgusted with this. I have to believe there are better days ahead but I am getting pessimistic to say the least. Somehow, elected officials as a whole are beyond stupid....they are dangerous to us in their naivity. Both my grandfathers are WWII vets and both passed away. I often wonder what they would think of this.

As far as a second or third person...I did wonder how a single gunman could shoot over a hundred people but I did not hear any of the sound bites that sounded like multiple guns...but the media might have missed it or even edited it. I think there will be ballistics report etc and hopefully much will come to light and we will hear about it. Your hear about people being shot multiple times and over one hundred were shot...the shooter(s) had to miss occassionally so there were ALOT of rounds going off. I know when the number of casualties went over a hundred I asked myself how that could happen without the police intervening. More details will emerge and hopefully will not be covered up

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    before dawn in Syria this am, if obumba had any cajones, there should have been strikes beyond counting, raining down til dusk....tomahawks, whatever...

release a statement, you claimed, you bought it...

deport the parents, bulldoze their house, seize assets...pull all his circle of friends in for intense questioning....

let's party....come say hello to my little friend..

sick to death of politically correct politicians.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The prez and his lib sheep say "military style assualt weapon". Choosing cosmetic appearance to define it instead of actual function.
    Then we truely have "Islamic faith jihadist murderers" and the prez and his ilk avoid all reference to what they actually are!

Top Bottom