• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Located on Pensacola west side.

For sale is my 1987 McKee Craft Waccamaw dual console skiff. Original 1987 Johnson 70 HP 2-Stroke outboard and galvanized trailer that it left the dealers with. Also has the original manuals and pamphlets that it came with. Boat has a bimini top, live bait well, and storage under the two side front bench seats. Original aluminum fuel tanks were prone to issues, and the second owner had abandoned use of it and was using a 6-gallon tank in the river. I installed a new 12-gallon plastic fuel tank, and have the 6-gallon tank (with new fuel bulb, filter, and hose) which also goes with the boat. I had planned to put a new fuel tank to replace the factory 15-gallon tank, which is located under the passenger console, but did not get around to it.

Motor runs very good. It was serviced, and had the anode replaced last fall; about three months before I took it into the bay three times, always flushing the motor after use.

A lighted compass was installed, along with a Lowrance Elite-5 HDI all in one GPS, Fish Finder and Plotter. It comes with an installed Hot Spots Fishing Chip with hundreds of numbers for the bay. Also included is all CG required equipment with 4 adult life vest, anchor, rode, and anchor line. Even includes a premium boat cover made especially for the Waccamaw by a company in S.C. that specializes in McKee Craft covers.

It has been stored for the past year in a dry storage lot on base. I have never raised the bimini but second owner said it was solid. I am the third owner and do not get to use the boat as much as I had hoped so have decided to sell her. Clear title in hand, turn-key ready to fish with ¾ tank of oil mixed and stabilized gas, and she is ready for an owner that will use her often!

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Last price drop, $3000 for a turn key ready dual console skiff suitable for rivers, lakes, and the bay with a strong Johnson 70 and lots of extras. Willing to take partial in firearms or firearms related items.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom